Cool images, taken with your cell phone #37
So, which picture did you like most last time? Actually, there were two pics which share the first place. And the winner is Fahri Kudrihan's photo, taken with the Nokia N8. Congratulations!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 37th set of favorite photos...
1. Aslam Shaikh - Samsung Omnia W
2. Awais Yousaf - Samsung Galaxy Gio
3. cakoisee - Samsung Infuse 4G
4. Danny L - Apple iPhone 4
5. Jason - Samsung Epic 4G Touch
6. John Pamatmat - Apple iPhone 4
7. John Pamatmat - Apple iPhone 4
8. Marvin - Nokia N8
9. Mohamad Sadeed - Apple iPhone 4
10. Samuel Lee - Samsung Galaxy S II
11. Scmc0310 - LG Spectrum
- Which photo do you like most?
2 votes (2 votes) 1
4 votes (4 votes) 2
18 votes (18 votes) 3
8 votes (8 votes) 4
46 votes (46 votes) 5
13 votes (13 votes) 6
7 votes (7 votes) 7
96 votes (96 votes) 8
59 votes (59 votes) 9
9 votes (9 votes) 10
51 votes (51 votes) 11
10 votes (10 votes) 12
18 votes (18 votes) 13
83 votes (83 votes) 14
64 votes (64 votes) 15
1. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Professional photographers need to start taking a harder look at cell phones when it comes to pictures, the image quality is starting to rival true point&shoot cameras. Waiting on samples from the GS3 and the pureview 701
4. nghtwng68 (Posts: 81; Member since: 26 Nov 2009)
Really like images #1, 4, 9, 13, 14 & 15. Very nice.
Image #8 is AMAZING. The Nokia N8 captures the water droplets so vividly it's incredible. Wow!
6. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Man, its so hard to vote just for one picture :( so many good shots. There should be a top 5 or top 3 instead of just one winner...
7. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
All of them are winners in my book but in the future I would like to see any mention if a particular photo was 'shopped (#3 is obvious) or enhanced.
10. pideil (Posts: 1; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
No.8 is just great, the details of the droplets is just stunning! I think that the Nokia N8 is still the best camera phone! That is, until the 808 becomes available :p
11. Marvin.convicted27 (Posts: 2; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
carl zeiss optics is best :) still n8 is original
12. DogsGoMeow (Posts: 18; Member since: 04 May 2012)
they are all awsome but i think 9 stands out.
thats just my opinion :P