So, which picture did you like most last time? Actually, there were two pics which share the first place. And the winner is Awais Yousaf's photo, taken with the Samsung Galaxy Gio. Congratulations!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 33rd set of favorite photos...
1. Adam Waitt - HTC Rezound
2. Adam Waitt - HTC Rezound
3. Anton Ivanko - Sony Xperia active
4. Awais Yousaf - Samsung Galaxy Gio
5. Dimitris Spyropoulos - Xperia X10
6. Faisal Mushtaq - HTC Desire HD
10. Luis Diaz - Sony Ericsson C905
11. Luis Diaz - Sony Ericsson C905
12. Malhar Hingu - Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
13. Marco da Silva - Samsung Galaxy S II
14. Pegs Taber - Apple iPhone 4
15. Pegs Taber - Apple iPhone 4
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 0.95% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 2 2.86% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 3 12.06% (38 votes) (38 votes)
- 4 1.59% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 5 4.13% (13 votes) (13 votes)
- 6 4.44% (14 votes) (14 votes)
- 7 2.86% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 8 15.24% (48 votes) (48 votes)
- 9 23.17% (73 votes) (73 votes)
- 10 8.25% (26 votes) (26 votes)
- 11 1.59% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 12 6.03% (19 votes) (19 votes)
- 13 8.89% (28 votes) (28 votes)
- 14 2.22% (7 votes) (7 votes)
- 15 5.71% (18 votes) (18 votes)