So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Reilly Dearth's photo taken with the HTC ThunderBolt. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 24th set of favorite photos...
1. Alexander Torres - Sony Ericsson C902
2. Dennis Wingate - Motorola ATRIX 4G
3. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson Vivaz
7. Karol Ozimy - Nokia N8
8. Matt Moore - HTC Droid Incredible
9. Rudi Carbajal - Motorola PHOTON 4G
10. Samsung Fascinate - Ken Wright
11. Scott El - Apple iPhone 3GS
12. Shaheer Ali - Google Nexus S
13. Umer Farooqui - Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
14. Umer Farooqui - Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
15. Victor Bonhart - Nokia N97 mini
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 0.6% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 2 2.01% (10 votes) (10 votes)
- 3 2.21% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 4 19.28% (96 votes) (96 votes)
- 5 15.66% (78 votes) (78 votes)
- 6 2.41% (12 votes) (12 votes)
- 7 6.63% (33 votes) (33 votes)
- 8 1% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 9 2.21% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 10 2.81% (14 votes) (14 votes)
- 11 1.81% (9 votes) (9 votes)
- 12 8.03% (40 votes) (40 votes)
- 13 0.6% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 14 21.08% (105 votes) (105 votes)
- 15 13.65% (68 votes) (68 votes)