So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is mavic's photo taken with the Samsung Star WiFi, and Shaheer Ali's photo taken with the Google Nexus S. So, last time we had not one, but two winners with equal number of votes!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 22nd set of favorite photos...
1. Jesus Ruiz - LG Optimus V
2. Jesus Ruiz - LG Optimus V
3. Jordane St-Hilaire Dupuis - Motorola Atrix 4G
4. Jorge M Venereo - Samsung Galaxy S2 Sprint
5. Jorge M Venereo - Samsung Galaxy S2 Sprint
6. Loues Madlang-awa - Apple Iphone 4
7. Luis Diaz - Sony Ericsson C905
8. LVO - HTC Sensation 4G
9. Mark Tennyson - Samsung Infuse 4G
10. Olivier Bourgouin - Motorola Atrix
11. Phelan Xiong - Nokia N8
12. Sreekanth Rao - Nokia N82
13. Varunjith - Samsung Galaxy S II
14. Vatroslav Španiček - Nokia C7-00
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 0.7% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 2 0.23% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 3 8.82% (38 votes) (38 votes)
- 4 2.32% (10 votes) (10 votes)
- 5 6.73% (29 votes) (29 votes)
- 6 5.8% (25 votes) (25 votes)
- 7 21.11% (91 votes) (91 votes)
- 8 2.55% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 9 4.18% (18 votes) (18 votes)
- 10 1.62% (7 votes) (7 votes)
- 11 19.03% (82 votes) (82 votes)
- 12 9.05% (39 votes) (39 votes)
- 13 0.46% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 14 0.46% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 15 16.94% (73 votes) (73 votes)