So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Matt Moore's photo taken with the HTC Droid Incredible. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our 21st set of favorite photos...
1. Anton Ivanko - Samsung Galaxy S II
2. Chaz Tyler - RIM Blackberry Torch
3. Christianqwerty - Samsung Focus
4. Christianqwerty - Samsung Focus
5. Dennis Wingate - Motorola Atrix
6. Eli Gonzalez - Apple iPhone 4
7. Gilbert Sepillo - Google Nexus S
8. jailin - Nokia N8
9. Jamee Garside - LG G2X
10. Jan Jurek - Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
11. Markis Cozart - Samsung Droid Charge
12. mavic - Samsung Star WiFi
13. mavic - Samsung Star WiFi
14. Pino M. - Samsung Galaxy S
15. Shaheer Ali - Google Nexus S
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 4.84% (15 votes) (15 votes)
- 2 5.16% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 3 0.97% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 4 0.65% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 5 1.61% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 6 16.13% (50 votes) (50 votes)
- 7 1.29% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 8 9.03% (28 votes) (28 votes)
- 9 1.29% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 10 12.26% (38 votes) (38 votes)
- 11 3.55% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 12 5.16% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 13 16.77% (52 votes) (52 votes)
- 14 4.52% (14 votes) (14 votes)
- 15 16.77% (52 votes) (52 votes)