So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Luis Diaz's photo taken with the Sony Ericsson C905. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our twentieth set of favorite photos...
1. Ahmed Ahmed - Nokia C7-00
2. Davide Brutti - Samsung Galaxy S
3. Dennis Wingate - Motorola Atrix
4. Guilherme Saba - Samsung Galaxy S II
5. IgiPoP - Samsung Galaxy S II
6. Loyy Vong - Samsung Galaxy Tab
7. Luke Sundgren - HTC Sensation
8. M.Irteza Khan - Nokia N95 8GB
9. Matt Moore - HTC Droid Incredible
10. Matt Moore - HTC Droid Incredible
11. Matt Moore - HTC Droid Incredible
12. Nooch - LG Optimus S
13. Phelan Xiong - Nokia N8-00
14. Toms Baltacis - Samsung Galaxy 3
15. Toms Baltacis - Samsung Galaxy 3
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 7.05% (22 votes) (22 votes)
- 2 2.24% (7 votes) (7 votes)
- 3 0.96% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 4 3.53% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 5 1.92% (6 votes) (6 votes)
- 6 0.64% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 7 0.32% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 8 7.37% (23 votes) (23 votes)
- 9 15.06% (47 votes) (47 votes)
- 10 0.96% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 11 21.15% (66 votes) (66 votes)
- 12 0.32% (1 votes) (1 votes)
- 13 19.87% (62 votes) (62 votes)
- 14 6.41% (20 votes) (20 votes)
- 15 12.18% (38 votes) (38 votes)