So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Luis Diaz's photo taken with the Sony Ericsson C905. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our nineteenth set of favorite photos...
1. Anton Ivanko - Samsung Galaxy S II
2. Earl DelaCruz - HTC Nexus One
3. Edward Pajaro - HTC DROID Incredible
4. Faisal Mohd - Samsung Wave II S8530
5. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson Vivaz
6. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson Vivaz
7. Joel Smith - Motorola ATRIX 4G
8. John Matthew - Samsung Galaxy S II
9. Karan Arora - Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
10. Luis Diaz - Sony Ericsson C905
11. Luis Diaz - Sony Ericsson C905
12. nasarsakha - RIM Blackberry Curve 9330
13. olliew69 - Samsung Galaxy S II
14. rajthedunesurfer - Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
15. Regish.R - Apple iPhone 3GS
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 1.32% (5 votes) (5 votes)
- 2 1.84% (7 votes) (7 votes)
- 3 17.37% (66 votes) (66 votes)
- 4 0.53% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 5 8.68% (33 votes) (33 votes)
- 6 0.79% (3 votes) (3 votes)
- 7 2.63% (10 votes) (10 votes)
- 8 2.89% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 9 7.37% (28 votes) (28 votes)
- 10 18.16% (69 votes) (69 votes)
- 11 25% (95 votes) (95 votes)
- 12 0.53% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 13 10% (38 votes) (38 votes)
- 14 0.53% (2 votes) (2 votes)
- 15 2.37% (9 votes) (9 votes)