So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Dale White's photo taken with the Nokia N8. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our eighteenth set of favorite photos...
1. Aleksandr Beryn - Apple iPhone 4
2. Anton Ivanko - Samsung Galaxy S II
3. Danny Lee - Nokia N72
4. Drew - Motorola DROID BIONIC
5. Eradinate - Samsung DROID Charge
6. Garfield - Sony Ericsson Aino
7. Jason Thompson - Apple iPhone 4
8. Luis Diaz - Sony Ericsson C905
9. Luis Diaz - Sony Ericsson C905
10. olliew69 - Samsung Galaxy S II
11. Srikanth - Samsung Galaxy S II
12. Steve Horner - Samsung Galaxy S II
13. ThomasB - Samsung Galaxy S II
14. Vishal Ruparel - HTC Desire S
15. Vishal Ruparel - HTC Desire S
- Which photo do you like most?
- 1 2.33% (11 votes) (11 votes)
- 2 7.84% (37 votes) (37 votes)
- 3 11.44% (54 votes) (54 votes)
- 4 15.04% (71 votes) (71 votes)
- 5 4.24% (20 votes) (20 votes)
- 6 3.39% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 7 4.66% (22 votes) (22 votes)
- 8 2.97% (14 votes) (14 votes)
- 9 26.27% (124 votes) (124 votes)
- 10 3.39% (16 votes) (16 votes)
- 11 0.85% (4 votes) (4 votes)
- 12 4.66% (22 votes) (22 votes)
- 13 1.48% (7 votes) (7 votes)
- 14 6.14% (29 votes) (29 votes)
- 15 5.3% (25 votes) (25 votes)