Cool images, taken with your cell phone #11
So, which picture did you like most last time? The answer is Moez Hussein's photo taken with the Samsung GALAXY S II. And a pretty well-deserved first place it is, we should say!
Of course, there are many other incredible images left to be seen. Let's continue with another set of 15 pics, each of which can easily convince even the most professionally-inclined photographer that cell phones are more than a toy in the camera department.
Please note that if your own awesome image is not included here, this doesn't mean that it won't end up on the site. We simply might not have gotten to it yet! So, we urge you to continue following us, as we'll be publishing more of these truly great photos in the following days and weeks.
We'd also like to remind you that you can continue submitting your cool cell phone pics to the following email address:
In order to not miss on all the glory, you also have to mention your name/nickname, as well as the phone you used to take the shots. A nice additional piece of info would be a name or a short description for the image.
With that, we now leave you with our eleventh set of favorite photos...
1. Bakir Baker - Apple iPhone 4
2. Bakir Baker - Apple iPhone 4
3. Black - Samsung OMNIA HD
4. Black - Samsung OMNIA HD
5. Christopher Darnell - Samsung Droid Charge
6. Cole Reini - Samsung Droid Charge
7. Frank Rooimans - Sony Ericsson Vivaz
8. Garfield - Sony Ericsson Aino
9. Garfield - Sony Ericsson Aino
10. Issa Araj - Samsung Captivate
11. Josh Brown - Motorola Droid 2 Global
12. manee - Nokia N73
13. MICROLAND AGRINIO - Nokia N8
14. Taimur Siddiqui - Apple iPhone 4
15. Victor Bonhart - Nokia N97 Mini
- Which photo do you like most?
19 votes (19 votes) 1
26 votes (26 votes) 2
28 votes (28 votes) 3
10 votes (10 votes) 4
140 votes (140 votes) 5
11 votes (11 votes) 6
11 votes (11 votes) 7
92 votes (92 votes) 8
14 votes (14 votes) 9
2 votes (2 votes) 10
3 votes (3 votes) 11
6 votes (6 votes) 12
16 votes (16 votes) 13
2 votes (2 votes) 14
16 votes (16 votes) 15
1. bucky (Posts: 1286; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I have had the SGS2 for a while now and I am still truly impressed with the camera quality. The camera seems to handle any situation you can throw at it-with the exception of occasional red eye issue for night shots!
Even the front camera picture and video quality is better than 95% of camera phones.
Always been a samsung galaxy hater until the sgs2 to came out. well done samsung
2. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 253; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
phone arena, picture 8 should be flipped, it is upside down
8. Garfield (Posts: 2; Member since: 25 Aug 2011)
I took the picture holding the phone upside down. That's the beauty :D
11. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 253; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
now i know why you called it deceiving reality! lol
13. biscutbob (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
Its brilliance is that it is upside down! best picture by far!
3. bayhuy (Posts: 285; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Most of the pictures are not even made with cameraphone...the others are touched with additional software...
4. corps1089 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jan 2010)
9 & 7 are very similair in composition and focus, edge to 9 for subject.
honorable mention to 11 and 15: 11 would have garnered my vote if the detail had been sharper.
@ AhmadAlsayegh; you're right it is upsidedown... Intentional?
5. droidnator (Posts: 87; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
Of course intentional. Look at its name - "Deceiving Reality".
6. shikhar (Posts: 25; Member since: 14 Aug 2011)
How beautiful have the entries from Aino been in this series of competitions!
7. Penny (Posts: 1091; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
A lot of these are great. 5 and 15 are nice shots, good shots for 1 and 2 as well. But I chose 8 because it is just cool (and did deceive me at first).
9. Boti95 (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Sep 2010)
he he i itook a cool picture of a grasshopper with my optimus V. Its probably the best picture Ive taken in my life.