Cool Samsung Galaxy S4 cases
0. phoneArena 06 May 2013, 07:59 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S4 might well beat the HTC One and challenge the Apple iPhone 5 to become the best selling smartphone this year, but…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jonartpop (Posts: 155; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
Darn, 7 and 8 look really cool. GS4 is already cool anyway..
8. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Haters hit you.. dont praise gs4 here.
16. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
GS4 is just GS3.5 to me, but heck, those cases look pretty nice. Perhaps that is what the Galaxy S4 should have looked like in the first place - if they wanted to keep the same design.
25. Nephylim (Posts: 134; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
Maybe u right, BUT just in design.
S4 is a BEAST ! (hardware)
33. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
S4 is a beast just in pure specs and benchmark numbers - otherwise it's the most disappointing product, especially the high end category, by Samsung to me so far. I dont even carte about Note 3 already - i know it will simply be a 6 inch Galaxy S4.
34. Nephylim (Posts: 134; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
ok, then ....dont buy it.
And let us enjoy it this beauty
35. SleepingOz (unregistered)
They way nokia fanboys criticize the GSIV is really funny.
There're more new features and spec improvements from GSIII to GSIV than Lumia 800 to 920.
19. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
The Will need really Nice Cases to cover that Ugly Looking Plastic Body !!
37. kissily (Posts: 53; Member since: 09 Oct 2012)
The Iron Man case is the nicest. Would buy one for sure. I also like the round of cases on this pagehttp://www.squidoo.com/best-cases-for-samsung-galaxy-s4
2. oister85 (Posts: 396; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Nice. A good reason to buy the s4. How come you dont see cases for the htc one.
29. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Why wouldn´t you need one? Aluminium scratches very easily and if you drop your phone display on, not even your precious ONE will survive it, according to the tests anyway.
20. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Htc One has beautiful Aluminium Body which everyone can use it without case to Flaunt around !!
While the S4 needs Cases to cover its Plastic Body so that it can llok nice to some Extent !!
28. HouTexan (Posts: 310; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
Lmao Idiot. They don't make many cases for HTC because they don't sell like Samsung does. You drop that damn phone on the ground and see if you won't need a case for it. Don't come up with some bogus excuse.
31. maccess (Posts: 598; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
so you think your "unbelievable premium beauty" htc one is much more durable than the "cheap plastic"?? try drop your one and and see the results.. sadly no one can repair it unleash you pay lots of money.. and sadly you cant find any case for your one unleash you trying so hard to find it from ebay..
32. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Aluminum is not even a premium material it is garbage compared to real premium materials like titanium. Alumnium is just as cheap as plastic, except plastic is more durable.
24. hihiguy (Posts: 9; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
Lol... why would they focus on making a case for a phone that wouldnt be a top seller?
3. synot (Posts: 142; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
How does iphone 5 get into the mix in terms of challenge as if it was the leading seller of the year?last i heard the earlier models were selling better than it and Samsung was still the leader for 2013 with the same S3 which is yet to be overtaken by HTC One
4. dorianb (Posts: 386; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Please tell me that Iron Man case is a titanium hyper-alloy mix to justify $52?!
6. evarod48 (Posts: 137; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
how do i get a hold of the iron man case in the US?
7. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
.... PA is full of sammy haters, look at d red marks, too unreasonable..
Whats wrong w/ d comments? None ryt?
11. ashisharbola (Posts: 61; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
yep man....did u get any warning mail from PA :D
10. StalkinUrMom (Posts: 110; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Makes me wish more case companies gave a crap about the Nexus 4. That's the only thing I really miss about my S3, the massive selection of accessories. My neon orange UAG case was so awesome.
13. riosworos (Posts: 5; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
I do have iron man case...it works with nfc an give out light at the eyes and heart nothing special but its too expensive. .got it from Samsung store in Malaysia. ... only got it cos it was the only available case without cover.
14. evarod48 (Posts: 137; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
what happened to the PA community? this comment board proves there's a problem.
17. smutty.puppet (Posts: 24; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
maybe covers can helps s4 cheep plastic body. excuse me but i believe that many of samsung owners have been affected by samsungs propaganda not with logical selection
18. poping (unregistered)
i bought a white s4 then i bought a see through black casing similar to #3 above. i like it clean and simple...
21. saenaedewe (Posts: 61; Member since: 01 May 2013)
#8 is a Spigen Case... right...? I like it!
22. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 819; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
I just bought no.3, Case Mate, today for my black mist GS4, looks great as the case is black with a matte finish :) it feels pretty tough to.
23. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
geez some retard giving red thumb to every comment thats make no sense must be LAME-ia fan
27. Nephylim (Posts: 134; Member since: 04 Apr 2013)
30. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Is there any matte back cover replacement? I HATE the glossy finish
36. roldefol (Posts: 2860; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
If I get an S4 you can bet I'll put a nice rubbery case on it. Maybe that's the whole point, why bother making a snazzy metal or glass body when the masses are just going to cover it up?
38. cases (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 May 2013)
Casefanatic has a huge collection of latest S4 cases as well.
39. tomsen33 (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Jun 2013)
cool, i like all above but the list must contain a nice replacement for the original plastic battery cover.. i got a metallic one at Caseutopia.com