Control your TV or air conditioner with voice commands, courtesy of Smart IR Remote
0. phoneArena 20 Aug 2014, 06:19 posted on
Nowadays, IR blaster-enabled smartphones are not few. Actually, some of the most popular devices of 2014 are flaunting this awesome, yet often neglected functionality - the Samsung Galaxy S5, the LG G3, and the HTC One (M8) are but a few. Thanks to it, you can control almost all of your household gadgets that are equipped with a IR receiver, i.e., TV sets, set top boxes, air conditioners, projectors, multimedia systems, air conditioners, you name it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. UglyFrank (Posts: 1105; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Best IR app i've used, even used it for mischief e.g. turning off TVs in public places
2. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
exactly. and turning ac on and off in resturant and etc...
3. dratomic (Posts: 483; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
exactly. and turning ac on and off in restaurant and etc...
6. alexandrecastro (Posts: 24; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
I use "The Off Button" just tap a button, sit down and enjoy
5. Cyberchum (Posts: 582; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Why doesn't these work on G PRO? It has infrared for Peter's sake.