Contra: Evolution arrives on Android
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2013, 02:48 posted on
Contra: Evolution is a classic dating back to 1988, some 25 years back in time, but it’s just been resurrected on the world’s most popular mobile platform, Android…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. MartianMe (unregistered)
Fuquing downloading this game right......now......
3. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
so bring us the original street fighter and zool
4. cyborg009 (Posts: 109; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
I hope we can apply the cheat for 30 lives here also :D
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3586; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
The first i played even after the cheats, i couldn't make it till the last. I thought stage 2 and 4 were a pain to finish.
9. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3696; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
But I found some stages very tough to finish.
12. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
There are a few 3rd party hack apps that should help
6. Tcool (unregistered)
7. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2230; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Should have been contra 3.. .. but nothing an emulater can fix ;-)
10. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Looking at the reviews I'll skip this. No tablet support and you have to deal with In App Purchases for a game you paid for?! Yeah I think not!