Consumers more likely to drop mobile data service than home broadband
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Jun 2009, 11:11
Strategy Analytics performed a research study and found that 48 percent of Americans would eliminate their mobile phone data service...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BlackberryUser posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:43 0 0
I would drop my cell phone before home internet in a heart beat. No 3g coverage near me.
2. legionsreturn (unregistered) posted on 27 Jun 2009, 13:06 0 0
That was a redundant study.
3. shimmyx20 posted on 27 Jun 2009, 13:47 0 0
I'd probably drop fixed voice first, then TV, then mobile voice, then mobile data, and then finally if I have to, broadband.
4. behold--me posted on 28 Jun 2009, 17:45 0 0
home phone is first to go, then mobile data (which i dont have), then tv, then mobile voice, and last internet at home