Consumers could be just weeks away from getting their hands on iOS 7.1
0. phoneArena 04 Feb 2014, 21:50 posted on
It looks like consumers are just a few weeks away from having iOS 7.1 running their Apple iPhone or Apple iPad. While no official statement was made, Apple has allegedly passed along the word that it does not plan on issuing anymore beta versions of the iOS 7.1 build. The last such release, iOS 7.1, beta 4, was released last month and at the time there was talk that Apple would push out 6 beta versions of the OS before iOS 7.1 would be launched in March...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nctx77 (Posts: 1333; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
It will release to the public next week! You heard it here first!
3. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Is it there yet...nope...is it there yet...nope..is it there yet?
5. nctx77 (Posts: 1333; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
It's a shame right? Android has been in beta for 7 years lol!
4. menaV1 (Posts: 21; Member since: 14 Oct 2013)
i gonna get an iPhone soon! just in time for me! cant wait to get rid of my droid razr HD
6. Taters (Posts: 6346; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Taking a little too long. My 5s stutters like crazy. I am also hoping the lag where you have to wait until all the icons fly in before you can swipe to the next page is fixed but I don't think they have enough ram since even the ipad air does it.
7. Mafiatounes (Posts: 12; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Disable/Minimize the paralax effect in the settings, the animations will be less long. A fix will be made in iOS7.1 for this