Consumer Reports says Verizon top network, iPhone 3GS top smartphone
0. phoneArena 01 Dec 2009, 21:53 posted on
Consumer Reports polled 50,000 cellphone owners and the iPhone 3GS was the top ranked smartphone with Verizon taking the number one spot for carrier...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. hmcougar09 (Posts: 137; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Top smartphone should be on the top network! VZW FTW! :]
3. YouLostTheGame (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
True dat! It's only a matter of time before both the top phone and the top carrier will coincide with one another. Only it prolly won't be a 3GS, as a new iPhone gets released every year.
6. mulda71 (Posts: 42; Member since: 25 Jun 2009)
there's a lot of people "wishing about that"
4. VZWbeatsSprint (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Oct 2009)
t-mobile doesnt have samsung instinct hd sprint does though who cares, Phonearena.
5. biggles (Posts: 220; Member since: 15 Oct 2009)
AT&T - 4th place - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is Lowell McAdam on Steve Jobs' speed dial? Can you hear me NOW? Bwahahahaha!
7. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
AT&T number 4? Wow...seriously? Even with the iPhone carryin them? People actually prefer T-MOBILE or SPRINT over AT&T? Man...that's "bad...real bad...Michael Jackson". Verizon rated number one huh...I applaud Phonearena.com. I know how hard it was for them to post that. The ugly truth maybe? Btw...the didn't article didn't say "t-mobile had a Instinct HD"...it clearly said that Sprint carried this device...for the poster givin Verizon a bad name by not payin attention.