Confirmation of new FCC chairman nominee blocked, for now
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2013, 10:26 posted on
On the heels of the US government budget and shutdown debacle, it appears the disruptions...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The US is just in a complete mess. The domino effect is happening once again, one thing after another.
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Cruz just can't let it go. He caused $24 Billion in losses to the U.S. economy. Now he wants to remain in the news. Hey Teddy - wait until January, 2014 and you can do the shutdown 'thang all over again.
5. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
those damn dirty tea party racists man. i almost want Obama to be the bigger person n just step down so that we kan mabey, almost, get shizzle done in the country. hell, "give" them their "country" back..... but no, even THAT wouldnt work sadly. their "leaders" (just really the loudest) are jus too racist n religious in that damn teaparty.
6. PaulNotFromSweden (Posts: 55; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Thanks a lot, Texas, for giving us your old governor for 8 years, trying to give us your current one, and making us endure this moron. What did the rest of America ever do to you?
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I was wondering which state Cruz hailed from (normally, legislative members get a paranthetical state and party abbreviation next to their name - way to go PA).
Can't we just let Texas secede from the US? And then invade them for being a hostile nation? That's the kinda thing they like, right?
9. Immolate (Posts: 300; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
What makes you think the rest of the country can take Texas?
Also, you have a problem with a senator blocking the confirmation of a political appointee that refuses to answer his questions?
If Texas does secede, I think I'll move there just to get away from drones like you. Mensch.
11. roscuthiii (Posts: 1949; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I apologize for hurting your feelings.
Have a hug. There there, there there... it'll all be okay.