Confidential document leaks the specs of the BlackBerry Patagonia 9620, coming to Nextel Mexico
0. phoneArena 26 Nov 2012, 20:28 posted on
A leaked confidential document reveals the BlackBerry Patagonia 9620 which will be coming to market with BlackBerry OS 7.1 and a physical QWERTY keyboard; the device will launch next month for Nextel Mexico and those interested can sign up and be notified when the device is ready to launch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Nice, Sometimes you don't need a touchscreen
4. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
there is no doubt that you can type faster on a blackberry.
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
im really annoyed when i misspell on a virtual keyboard! but im using touchpal (a free version of swype) and it only recognize english words and i love using shortcut to type easily and tp save more character, since a text only jas 160/message...but i type fast on my BB!!!
6. Marklopez (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
In this keyboard there are the nice facility but 160/message is the disadvantage.
7. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
still actually...when u send sms its is only 160/message...but you can type for at lease 700+ characters on one message...but when using note app on BB you can type more... and did you know that the first book of 50 shades of grey was written on a blackberry phone note app? and also a "aspiring" author was given a chance to publish her book that was written on her blackberry as well!
this just mean that people can type faster on BB(or nokia QWERTY)!
2. RubiksGuy (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
Viva México!!! ( I always wanted to shout that.)
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Viva Speedy Gonzalez, siiiii!!! (I always wanted to shout that, waaaaaaaaayyyy.....)