Concept video of Apple iPhone 5 shows "rubber band" electronics; Apple acquires fingerprint firm
0. phoneArena 09 Sep 2012, 13:54 posted on
Aatma Studios is known for its concept videos and now the studio has taken the same mockup version of the Apple iPhone 5 that has been displayed in the media, and added some features including something called "rubber band" electronics...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10208; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I wish I can turn my phone into a tab with my two fingers...
6. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Talking about fingerprint scanning, Motorola ATRIX already use Biometric Fingerprint Scanning Technology. :)
22. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
and that's why i bought my motorola atrix great feature
3. Waffleny (Posts: 11; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I'm sure the finger print scanning, whether it be a 6th or 7th gen feature, will not work great. It seems like how they did voice search at first. A friend of mine has an iPhone 3Gs and we still like to see what kind of bad results voice search comes up with.
5. tedkord (Posts: 8296; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I thought that was going to be interesting. My mistake.
7. Cacharoes (Posts: 17; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Asus has a concept on a screen size changing feature, on a device referred to as Iris they showed it at CES 2010.
By pulling the corners the device can be changed to whatever size you want, Among other things.
Adoptable devices would be cool, though it would probably be a while till we got them.
8. dreeemer (Posts: 28; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Even tho i hate apple, fingerprint unlocking ur phone Would be interesting!
And, hard to defeat...
11. Savage (unregistered)
Just like Siri was the selling point of iPhone 4S, this fingerprint scanner might be for the iPhone....... 5S I'm guessing.
Question is, what secret new feature does Apple have for the iPhone 5?
20. imkyle (Posts: 1065; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
As much as I love concept videos and pictures, the rubber band stretching is too far fetched.
23. Gaytor (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
I am not partisan about much, i am bi-partisan. I use Android and grateful that Samsung launches its international version in my country. Bought the newipad 1 month ago but unable to use because itunes wants credit card no and i dont want to give credit card no. I used US address, since my siblings live there and us address helps in downloading music thats free. I will never download paid app, it wants international credit card but my country does not allow full convertibility to save foreign currency . Yet i am stuck like that. is that fair? I found out that there are many who have not used their apple device for upto a year because of id and itune and crap+s**t. THANK GOD FOR ANDROID. ..THANK YOU GOOGLE AND SAMMY AND OTHERS. I am connected to the world...Apple is adifficult boorish experience. .... and this is the case worlwide
26. BigBoss10 (Posts: 263; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
PINCH to ENLARGE iPhone... hahahaha.... BIG LOL xD
27. soldiernation (Posts: 34; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
I have to admit I laughed pretty damn hard at that phone turning into a tablet.
28. tech_lover (Posts: 26; Member since: 02 Jun 2012)
i wish he had pinched in more...then this concept would have vanished!!!....lol
29. edmundzea (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
this is just stupid .lol.who thought of that concept .lmao
30. PhoneCritic (Posts: 509; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I must say that the elastic feature would be great but I don't see Apple doing this. The closest to this is Maybe Samsung with its bendable display if it can design bendable microprocessors and LTE chips. Now that would be Innovation.