Concept: here's what a luxury, gold-plated iPhone 6 may look like
0. phoneArena 07 Aug 2014, 23:06 posted on
Just like Apple's previous smartphones, the upcoming iPhone 6 will definitely have customized versions dressed in really expensive materials...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
16. PAPINYC (Posts: 2273; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Wrong!!! Here's what, "OMG i'M sick of what this same boring @ss phone looks like - iGOD, please give me something new (and waaaay better)?!
21. nathan.carter (Posts: 184; Member since: 11 Aug 2014)
thats actually what it will look like sorry guys. but thats only if you have a girl worth 24k gold. but at least its the final design.
6. na7noo7 (Posts: 224; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Are you an American who likes mocking other countries?
9. Blaze.Infernus (Posts: 16; Member since: 01 May 2014)
Hey now! Us Canadians like mocking other countries too.
18. na7noo7 (Posts: 224; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
Maybe makes sense to mock because of the preference of having luxury items that are not different from anything other than design, and how they mock poor people by showing how rich they are.
19. GMS85 (Posts: 157; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
BTW, Dubai is NOT a country. #JustSaying LOL
22. Blaze.Infernus (Posts: 16; Member since: 01 May 2014)
Uh, yeah, I was aware of that. So naming cities isn't allowed?
3. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 328; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
Unbelievably tacky! Yes, this could definitely be a hit in the Middle East...
4. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1000; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
Look like the one in my dream, but I don't know why I smashed it ..maybe its because its not real.
7. PressStart (Posts: 117; Member since: 08 Apr 2014)
Looks like it's specifically designed for rich, no-good-for-nothing U.S. women reality tv whores.
12. tedkord (Posts: 4702; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I can definitely see this in Kim Whoredashian's Louis Vuitton purse.
11. AlikMalix (Posts: 397; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
I really really like this Gold and Black combo. I always thought that the 5S Gold should have come with black accents not white...
And I really like the way this iPhone 6 concept looks. If it wasnt for that raised apple logo and dots - it would be perfect. Here's hoping apple releases this gold, chrome and black chrome - I wouldn't know which to get as long as the screen side is all black like it is on here (even on the chrome one). Leave the white accents for the "6C" models...
15. iampayne (Posts: 236; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
At least this guy doesn't have those hideous bands showing that you see in some of the other concepts.