Conan makes fun of the new iPad Retina Display, Microsoft's Team CoCo ad dollars put to good use
2. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Its funny because its true,The real apple ad will use more 'wow' and 'amazing,you want it' commentary though!!!!
7. HTCFreak (Posts: 156; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
well, that's what ads are usually about, right?
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
lost some respect.. it was funny but overboard...
24. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
dont be a tool, that was funny. if it was making fun of the Note or Nokia 900 you would be all over it.
Besides, Im sure Conan is friends with the REAL William Shatner and doesnt worry about pretenders. :)
5. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
It was funny, & he called it as it is, the new iPad is not that different at all. It looks & has the same EXACT dimensions as the iPad 2.
It's funny how all the iFans always made fun of HTC because their designs are the same looking but now we have the iPhone 4 & 4S exactly the same & now the iPad 2 & the new iPad, EXACTLY THE SAME!
Let's see if the Samsung Galaxy SIII looks exactly the same as the Samsung Galaxy SII, I bet it won’t!
6. HTCFreak (Posts: 156; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
Well, the dimensions aren't EXACTLY the same and it's not the iFans that made fun of HTC -_-
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You are right the new iPad is 9.4mm & the iPad 2 is 8.8mm. Sorry about the wrong info. lol
23. jasrockett (Posts: 52; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I just tried to simulate 0.6 mm between two fingers, surprise surprise, I couldn't see it.
15. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
At least HTC doesn't make the EXACT SAME DEVICE. But I'm on your side, Apple is focusing on design innovation every 2 years, if that
22. iwebdroidberry7 (Posts: 230; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Excuse me what what exactly is the HTC Titan 1 and 2? Or the Sensation and the Sensation Beats edition?
25. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Sensation beats edition was called the Amaze. :) And they came out like 6 months apart not a year apart. Not a fan of recycled designs either way.
8. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
"since nothing really negative can be said about a 9.7" screen loaded with more than 3 million pixels"
lol. you guys are on "Lets love Apple" mission.
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is not that.. is that you guys keep repetaing the same nonsense.. we know you dont like it.. you have said .. now let the people that love it enjoy it...
19. shimmyx20 (Posts: 280; Member since: 03 Mar 2009)
Coming from someone named "Mandroid"...
11. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Funny commercial, but the article itself said that Apple gadgets are a favorite sarcasm target by many comedians that in itself is reason enough to know that it's not about hate at all. It's the simple fact that so many people "need" to have Apple devices and judiciously sit awaiting a new release months in advance...why would you not make fun of people who do such stupid things(do they have jobs?) So like intelligent comedy you point out the obvious, it doesn't look any different as the opening statement and then touts the amazing screen clarity which is a plus but is that really a reason to rush out and replace the one you just bought 6 months ago? iFan will say of course yes, and scurry off to hand over money while being porked in the rear just to be one of the "elite" to own the New iPad! Yay!
Yes, HTC does produce designs that seem to look the same all the damn time, only the Droid Inc looks different compared to HTC catalog of phones.
14. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
I F%#$&ing love it (intended PUN to the bears in the video)...LOL
20. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
This is so hilarious. I like Ellen Degenerous version better. LMFAO
26. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Conan has been a diehard apple user. I dont know why our resident chicken is all up in his grill. As a comedian seen on TV every night, its your job to pick on everyone.. and yes even apple gets a turn.