Conan has some suggestions what to do while waiting for the iPhone 5, straight from Apple's Customer Expectations Manager
0. phoneArena 20 Sep 2012, 10:11 posted on
After getting a sneak peak at it, before anyone else, Team Coco is now giving advice what to do while you wait for that elusive iPhone 5 shipment that is slipping further and further away since you preordered...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I hate it! I hate it when a vid is not available on our country! Do I live in Narnia or something?!
3. Nookie4u (Posts: 131; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Oh i got one, pretend your iPhone 4/4s is the iPhone 5!
5. ervman1 (Posts: 13; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
or just upgrade your current iphone to ios 6 and then hold it closer to your face.. voila
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5955; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Or add an extension case (like a Mophie Juice Pak). The only way people will know it isn't an iP5 is by looking for the missing additional row of icons.
6. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
What to do while waiting for iPhone 5? Get your iPhone 4/4s and shove it up in your a$$.
7. Stoli89 (Posts: 333; Member since: 28 Jun 2010)
Here's one. Take your iPhone 4S to a Fun House and play with it in one of those mirrors. It'll look just like the iPhone 5. In fact, take a picture while you're at it and tweet it to your friends. They'll be positively envious.
9. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Keep just one row of icons on your phone.then say it is iPhone 5. Since you can't count how many rows of icons is there everybody will be puzzled if it really is iPhone 5.
10. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
-download launcher on your Android.
-download iPhone 4 theme
-change settings to add extra row
-claim that it is iPhone 5
-ish$$ps will believe it
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2416; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
You missed a step in between change settings to add extra row and claim that it is iphone 5. That step is to slap an Apple sticker on the back of your phone. True apple fanboys always check for that apple logo on the back.
13. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Thanks for pointing that out.
Also turn your phone upside down so that the phone jack will be at the bottom :)
16. fenixsama (Posts: 32; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
"the uploader has not made this video available in your country." Grrrr.