Companies like Google and Facebook only care about Net Neutrality in the U.S.
1. 14545 (Posts: 1154; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Hummm, That's interesting. Thanks for bringing this out to the open. I didn't know about this until now, and it seems like something that needs to be talked about more.
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I have one doubt, I have a 2.5Mbps wired connection here in India. While I get the promised speed for every content, somehow Google content loads up way faster. Any download from Google play store/drive/YouTube goes at around 4MBps (Mega Bytes, not bits) means that I'm receiving ~32Mbps for Google content.
Any idea how?
3. wilsong17 (Posts: 1093; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
im not trying to be rude but google make money of ads
4. ZeroCide (Posts: 700; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
That is why they are the worlds biggest ad agency. Tech is just their medium.
5. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 863; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
That may be the "compassionate" thought behind Net Neutrality, but let's be honest here. That's not all some people in high positions want it to do...