Companies are expected to spend more money on cell phone parts than PC parts next year
0. phoneArena 07 Dec 2012, 08:34 posted on
According to a new study by research company IC Insights, next year will be the first year when device manufacturers will spend more money on phone components than PC components...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mahmoudxcom (Posts: 7; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
its seems that the era of PC starting to end
4. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
pc era isn't gonna end yet it well end for average tv users but for progamers and hardcore pc gamers etc... will keep the pc community alive
6. cncrim (Posts: 790; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
PC is the big truck of our economic. Phone and Tablet is like a small car that cant/will never able replace truck when come to the real heavy duty. Programming and decoding think still require PC, without PC there wont be software for your phone.
7. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
yeah pretty much nice explanation
5. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 1178; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
also tablets count as phone components right??
8. molanjames (banned) (Posts: 80; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
Let’s not kid ourselves, the PC market has peaked. Not only that, it’s actually in decline. That’s not to say that today’s computers are unattractive products, because that would be an outright lie.