Comic shows what happens when Mr. iPhone meets Mr. Note
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2012, 21:34 posted on
Need a laugh? Check out this comic strip adventure of what happened when Mr. iPhone meets Mr. Note; of course you know Mr. iPhone who has been around for 5 years but Mr. Note won't make it Stateside until December 19th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. vvelez5 (Posts: 623; Member since: 29 Jan 2011)
LOL I thought it was pretty funny. I would still pick the note over the iPhone but still a funny comic.
25. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
The Note is a novelty item and the novelty will wear off quickly after it becomes a hassle to carry in your back pant pocket.
33. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Who carry a phone in their back pocket?? Wtf? Lol
41. bayusuputra (Posts: 957; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
@ardent1 you know what, Singaporeans has been know for quite sometimes as iPhone fanatics.. but nowadays, i see the trend starts to turn around in favour for the Note.. they realize what the iPhone can't do that the Note can do, and they are amaze.. it's not about novelty here, but i think people will sooner or later realize what is a toy and what is a smartphone..
2. aar0983 (Posts: 51; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
Lmao!!!! This is funny. I second that though. Note over 4s any day
3. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Gee, no wonder PA needs more writers. The ones they have right now keep posting garbage like this one right here.
5. nickjjay (Posts: 79; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Once again, theMiz says the dubmest things.
"The ones they have now keep posting garbage..."
If the artical is garbage, what would you call your own writing? You are the ultimate cowardly troll. I get so sick of seeimg your worthless posts.
13. JGuinan007 (Posts: 647; Member since: 19 May 2011)
The_Miz is the kinda guy that thinks wrestlers are athletes, wwe is real, and his Iphone is the best thing in the world LOL
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Let's see examples of you doing better.
8. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
That was so lame. But then again, I wouldn't expect much from someone who peddles phone at the worst electronics and retail store around.
10. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Again, you think you're clever. It's fascinating. What kind of work do you do, if any? You obviously have time to be on here and make fun of others. What are you hiding?
11. remixfa (Posts: 14252; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
his job is to eat hot pockets, watch old zena tapes, live in his mom's basement, and to protect the world from anti-apple propaganda by making horrid jokes.
id say hes doing a stellar job..
26. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Well, apparently someone started cutting onions because there's a lot of crying going on.
12. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Miz really should stop whining or go to another website.
17. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Well I think we need more Miz... everyone here is always so sensitive and recycle comments... Miz keeps it fresh...
31. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
You're joking, right? Mid says the same things over and over.
29. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
I wouldn't be making fun of you if you'd stop having hissy fits all the time and cussing me. I'm not hiding anything, I do logistics work. It only takes like a few minutes to pull out my phone and make a few comments. Get over yourself.
32. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yeah, but you're dedicated to making these comments like it's your job.
Logistics could mean a lot of things, including warehouse worker.
4. harvardale (Posts: 29; Member since: 22 Jul 2011)
Hello, iPhone. How fast are 3g speeds again?
9. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
for the most part...fast enough for the average joe. the arguments that lurk on this website about 4G speeds and processor types sits right about in the place of oblivion to the majority of smart phone users...so iPhone will continue to excel b/c the bulk of buyers of these products have no clue of what the true latest in cell phone tech is. sorry Androidians...the jig isn't quite up yet for iPhone no matter how much you chant otherwise. i suggest you find another boycott topic for now...
43. bayusuputra (Posts: 957; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
"so iPhone will continue to excel b/c the bulk of buyers of these products have no clue of what the true latest in cell phone tech is"
uh, that's nice to hear.. just to confirm that you guys are blinded? thanks..
59. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
the interesting thing is that i carry both Android and iPhone so i'm not biased either way. i wouldn't say one is superior over the other, but it so hilarious to me when i see an Android user get so defensive like little bratty kids if you say anything halfway positive about Apple. why such a strong hatred? its just software...so apparently if you like Apple you're either brainwashed or blind. great. so you have a following of people using an OS that promotes freedom of choice and open development but these ppl are the most close-minded people you'll ever come across. call me crazy, but that is probably the newest kind of stupid out there right now...
56. achyutish (Posts: 3; Member since: 22 Oct 2010)
temme somthing....u smoking weed???....do you even SEE outside steve jobs deceased a*s crack???
even comparing the likes of galaxy nexus, note, xperia s to the "TOYS" is a disgrace to them.
hungry patent freaks!!!...go lick tim's A*S-CREAM
60. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
Nexus, ok...i'm with you...Note (bigger version of a SGSII but ok i'm still with you)...but Xperia (any version) tho? you lost me there family
57. Leo_MC (Posts: 677; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
For the one that gave me a thumb down: you don't believe me (or are just jealous)?
52. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Hey iShiiiit, can you send me that buttface of yours via Bluetooth? Yes? No?
14. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Hey iPhone, show me those widgets of yours again, will you..
15. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
yes! exactly.......iOS users are like children ;-)
because iOS users play more games, it is well known fact
18. Immolate (Posts: 293; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
Penis envy. I agree that 3G vs. 4G isn't that big a deal, having a Bionic along with a 4S, but the Note overdoes what the 4S underdoes, and the stick up it's butt is a feature to those who are interested in the Note for it's intended purpose. It won't outsell the 4S, but then there's only one game in town for iOS people, while Android fans have a great variety of choices.
The Note is already a commercial success internationally. The only reason for a mildly juvenile cartoon such as this is catharsis for the artist's feelings of inadequacy.
I sure wish Verizon had a Note.
22. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
> It won't outsell the 4S
Nothing will outsell the 4S except the iPhone 5 for now. Damn, have you seen how fast the 4S are going through the Foxconn plants?
19. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Wow... iOs vs Android.. same ol same ol.... Apple is superior... because Android may have more "options" but who uses those options other than geeks.. bigger screen... the bigger the pixels.. I rather have my beautiful screen any day...faster processor... the iphone is still faster at browsing even at 800mhz... people line up to purchase this awsome device.... while Android is sold in Swapmeets.... Apple invest in marketing its products... Android over pays for the superbowl... and underachieve..... just like their products.....
20. jacko1977 (Posts: 416; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
apple is superior
at copying others
and android is a stolen product coz android was in development before ios
steve jobs was just pissed coz he knew android is a threat always will be a threat
the iphone is still faster at browsing...
chrome for android as been proven to be faster get the facts right first before u post s**t
have my beautiful screen any day...
that small screen get over yourself
thats old news man android now as like 340+ ppi hell nexus as 316ppi on a 4.65" screen and HD at that
and htc got a model thats 340+ppi on a HD 4.3"
people line up to purchase this awsome device...
coz they have no life
android just order it online
Apple invest in marketing its products
coz its the same damn phone they just rerun old ads and
by suing other mobile makers that they see as a threat
instead of making better products
oh dont forget that its been proven that apps crashing all the time on ios thats even if they start i had an ipod i know how bad it is
android 1 out of 100 might crash and then u send the error report to the dev and less then a week its updated does ios send a error report
didnt think so
47. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
@jacko... you realized that crome is only for Android 4.+.. right... didnt bother to read the rest of your nonsense...
51. jacko1977 (Posts: 416; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
nice to know that im right
and that dont change the fact that chrome for android is still faster
54. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
but with 1% on devices what good is it?...
61. bayusuputra (Posts: 957; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
of course the iPhone loads up faster.. it has got A LOT of flash content!
23. ilia1986 (unregistered)
"because Android may have more "options" but who uses those options other than geeks"
Wow.. just wow. I'm sorry I wasn't aware that having CHOICE is a geeky trait. Damn. You must feel very geeky, then gallito .You changed your Avatar!! Isn't that super geeky, seeing as CHOICE = geekiness according to your perspective?
48. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
illia I miss you... I was expecting your free world cr@p.. but you threw me a curve ball... hmmm. but yes most people that have Android don't even use half of what is capable of doing... most people use their cell phone for facebook and games... so I can bring stats if you want...
36. Sniggly (Posts: 7227; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I tried to think of a way you could be more arrogant and elitist with this comment, but I just...couldn't.
49. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
awww Snnigly this is the sweetest thing you have said... sorry I left you speechless.. buddy...
62. bayusuputra (Posts: 957; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
gallito, are you the one who is spamming everyone with one thumb down? (not yours, yours has got more than one thumb down)
it seems that all the comments have one thumb down and i can't help but think that.............nevermind..
50. SleepingOz (unregistered)
So according to you, only geeks use simple things like BLUETOOTH to share files with their friends on-the-go?
55. gallitoking (Posts: 4700; Member since: 17 May 2011)
is that the only thing that Android offers, then?.... wow an eye opener for me... ask average android user... asked them about ROM, rooted, benchmarks, their current version of Android?. etc.. and you will not have any questions after that... make sure their not geeks.. ok...
21. CellieCell (Posts: 94; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
I love reading all the sh!t talking, sometimes is better then the article :D
24. UltraElectroMagneticPOP (Posts: 49; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
Right on. With phone arena, the flame wars are usually much more interesting than the actual articles.
28. appleeater (Posts: 2; Member since: 16 Jul 2010)
iphone 4s is a dinosaur compared to the Note. Technology wise.
34. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol iFails aren't cool any more... lol
39. hunted (Posts: 379; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
I believe apple is only to file case & tease great products that they can't do :)
42. TheDinmor (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
thats funny... the funniest is that, in the battle the strongest survive and in this case Iphone is an pussy compared to Note.
"SIZE DOE'S MATTER'
44. TheDinmor (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Note could eat Iphone rear, if it would. but who want to eat old food????
45. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 218; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Omg! U have a stick up your butt!
46. sgogeta4 (Posts: 393; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Ironically, it's the iFans that have a stick up their ass.