Comic shows what a $600,000 cup of coffee with Tim Cook would be like
0. phoneArena 03 May 2013, 17:25 posted on
With the leading bid for a cup of a coffee with Apple CEO Tim Cook valued right at $600,000, those who can pay up for a cup of java with the Apple executive have until May 14th to enter the bidding for the auction which benefits the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights; a new cartoon shows exactly what a $600,000 cup of coffee with Tim Cook would be like...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. pookiewood (Posts: 629; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
I'd rather have coffee with Bill Gates or Warren Buffett
8. omar300 (Posts: 200; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i dont see any reason why this comment should get any dislikes.
he is a true pioneer to pushing world towards technology. everyone in their life have used windows/office/hotmail.
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'd rather have coffee with Steve Wozniak or Stephen Elop.
Not Tim Cook.
11. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I'd rather have a cup of coffee with larry page or eric scmidt
12. sharks (Posts: 184; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
I'd rather keep my $600,000 and have a cup of coffee by myself.
23. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
call me over sumtym..if ur lookin 4 sum1 to manange ur 600000 :p ;)
17. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I'd rather have coffee with Robert Downey Jr. :D
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3082; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Joyoftech even knows how this is supposed to end...unlike some people here who thinks otherwise.
14. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5987; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
We should all thank Joyoftech for saving us at least $600,000. Coffee with Tim Cook just doesn't seem like a way I would want to drop 600 large.
3. dangchitrung (Posts: 59; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
" I am not rich and kind enough to donate some bucks to the handicapped. They look a little creepy and dont buy our products. But thanks to you, Apple somehow contributes a helping hand to the community and..." riiinnng..... riiinnng." Oh. May i be excused? I must answer this call about $17b to shareholders. Its been great talking to you. C u."
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6895; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
so this cup have a Apple logo which makes it cost that much?
5. Reverence (Posts: 224; Member since: 16 Jul 2012)
its better to visit Steve Jobs' grave then to have coffee with Tim Cook
6. Sniggly (Posts: 7221; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Here's what I would do. I would kidnap Cook, force him to order Apple to open up iOS, end all the bulls**t lawsuits against everyone, make him get Apple to apologize for being d**ks, dress him up in nothing but a bunny tail and ears and make him break into Ballmer's house and punch him in the face, and finally ransom him out for 1.05 billion dollars.
Best 600,000 ever spent.
And yes, for all of you without funny bones, this was all a joke.
7. lovefist (unregistered)
Wish fairy godmother would approve this (¯▼¯) punch baldmer ftw!
10. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1414; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
for that money you can buy a supercar and give a cup of coffee to a entire town
13. app_droid_soft (Posts: 42; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
i would ask him to make me the CEO of Apple
16. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
He's not worth to have a coffe with™
21. neurobiologist (banned) (Posts: 89; Member since: 07 Nov 2012)
Best spending of that amount of money
19. KFear (Posts: 137; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
The point is the charity and you getting a chance to meet TIm Cook so that he can say Thank You. It's nice when you get a very formal Thank You for donations, especially if you are fortunate enough to make a lot of money to give to the more needy.
22. sarb009 (Posts: 295; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Why the f**k he himself doesn't donate such an amount despite having billions ?