ComScore's Q3 numbers out: Android and Apple still big winners
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Dec 2011, 12:27
ComScore has released it's Q3 numbers for U.S. mobile phones, and Apple and Android are the big winners, while RIM continues to lost market share despite their new BB7 handsets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. andro. posted on 02 Dec 2011, 13:09 2 0
The android portion will rise further and further in the months to come no doubt
2. c.hack posted on 02 Dec 2011, 14:12 0 0
I'm surprised Android is dropping in share. A lot of phones were released for October - SG2 and Bionic.
3. wisdom01 posted on 02 Dec 2011, 15:25 0 1
What! no Nokia, you mean nobody wants a Nokia Asha in pink?
6. geedup (banned) posted on 02 Dec 2011, 15:58 0 2
Apple and google still dominating vi think the 4S can really shake up the market. Lets see what the shares are for Q4.
7. Forsaken77 posted on 02 Dec 2011, 16:34 1 0
Sux that WP7 dropped in usage. I would think that with their big push with Nokia that it would've helped even a little. I don't own a Windows phone but I feel they have the potential to out-class all other os's in a few years. I just hope Microsoft doesn't discontinue it before then.