Cold water thrown on latest Google tablet images?
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2012, 13:25 posted on
Were earlier images of a Nexus tablet legit or another example of fun-with-Photoshop? Let's take a closer look at some of the possible objections...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. McLTE (Posts: 806; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I have an idea!
Lets wait a little bit.. confirm if the images are fake, THEN post to the world.
I looked at the front image and suspected instantly that it was fake. Shouldn't as a journalistic entity, you pursue these suspicions that you MUST have had, prior to posting to your community?
I enjoy most of the articles on this site, but to me this is irresponsible reporting to whip people into a frenzy over nothing.
2. Alp1111 (Posts: 46; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
I think it is not a tablet. take a look it is not big enough and it has speaker. I think that is a phone of google
3. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Yeah. Looks to me like a Nexus phablet prototype.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
darn you and your cheap fakes bob! I expect better of you!
Lol. jk. ;)