Coke: Things go better with Windows Phone
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2013, 21:45 posted on
Microsoft and Nokia got a nice win in the enterprise as Coca-Cola has decided to equip select members of its sales force with an unspecified Nokia Lumia model that will be used every day by the sales force for processing orders, equipment validation and to improve the giant soft-drink company's decision making in the marketplace...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
neither coke nor soda is harmful, if you drink under a limit. The same thing applies to EVERYTHING we eat or drink. Even water can kill us if we drink more than a certain amount in a period of time.
4. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I am diabetic and drink 4 l water and 1 l green tea. Still living :)
18. jroc74 (Posts: 5379; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
There is a such thing as water intoxication. Shocked me when I first heard of it.
Too much of anything is bad.....
22. omarr (banned) (Posts: 149; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Guys this is a web page of technology , if you want to discuss about health go to a medical site
13. MrJerry (Posts: 402; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
It is harmful because it makes people fat
Fat can cause every harmful things to your body
You'd better to smoke and drink than to be fat nowadays
15. wendygarett (unregistered)
And your avatar tells us all hehehe...
28. lovefist (unregistered)
agree wit ya 100%
29. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
just for fun or some results of fast food its a short demo
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
And McDonald :)
23. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
yes....so coke not for babies,be baba first!!milk is enough for you!
32. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I dont need to as i use it for something else and don;t drink toilet cleaners :)
36. asingha94 (Posts: 295; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
I am enough grown up.you talk like babies senselessly!!!
34. Dastrix (unregistered)
No duh.. It's still the #1 brand in the world.
5. fur0n (Posts: 69; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
I don't like coke products and I don't like windows so the 2 of them seem to go together.
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Lol that's why i posted first comment :)
33. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
No. Factboyism. Read the natural news link. What you are into is FANBOYISM :)
8. wendygarett (unregistered)
I love all techs but hate all the junk foods...
and junk foods is 10 Times more unhealthy than tech, and statistic shows that 90% of cancer are came from junk food compare to 9% of tech user who exposed to device more than 12 hours :)
25. androidlikeaboss (Posts: 40; Member since: 16 Nov 2012)
...and 0.000001% of eye cancer came from being exposed to 1080p screens
26. wendygarett (unregistered)
Aww come on!!! Lol
9. FireDragon (Posts: 107; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
So, I guess it will be no surprise to see Nokia at American Idol's finale now, officially.
20. -box- (Posts: 3968; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Good point. Wonder if Ford will start including them with car sales to work with their Microsoft Sync in-car services.
11. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
What do three turkeys make ? Two i know don't make an eagle :D
21. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Lol. Birds of a feather flock together.
12. Ruckus (Posts: 277; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
My next investment will be a Lumia model hopefully. My wifes Lumia is smooth ;)
14. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Nokia ... everything is rosy except Lumias...
19. -box- (Posts: 3968; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Not a fan of Choke, but I think they made a great choice. Hope other companies follow suit.
30. PhoenixWright (Posts: 101; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
I Love Coke, and I drink it almost everyday [A sure candidate for Diabetes] + I Love Nokia...
But I'm shocked they chose Nokia...
35. lyndon420 (Posts: 2829; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Good for ms. Someone needed to start buying their products.