Coffee, tea or Galaxy? American Airlines selects Samsung GALAXY Note for their 17,000 flight attendants
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Sep 2012, 02:15
Later this year, American Airlines flight attendants will each be given a Samsung GALAXY Note as part of a program top put information about each passenger on a flight just a fingertip away from each attendant; the program will start later this year and roll out through mid 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. zhypher_23 posted on 20 Sep 2012, 03:29 9 2
Nice Job, hope this stuff continues to happen in the future for Samsung, Good Choice American Airlines :)
5. Nathan_ingx posted on 20 Sep 2012, 07:45 3 0
Wow, i'm sarcastically amazed America didn't choose Apple.
Lucky them flight attendants.
6. JC557 posted on 20 Sep 2012, 10:32 1 0
I'm surprised the pilots didn't get Notes as well instead of the iPad. That stylus could come in handy.
7. CheerfulCharlie posted on 20 Sep 2012, 10:47 0 1
Let's HOPE that they are referring to the Note 2, which will begin shipping in one month.
9. downphoenix posted on 20 Sep 2012, 12:39 0 0
the original note is still highly capable, and since its the older model now they are probably cutting AA a deal on them.
8. downphoenix posted on 20 Sep 2012, 12:38 0 0
Hey, weren't the android fanboys bashing them for using Ipads earlier?
I can see why the note, since the stylus and all that, but strange that they are using competing platforms, pilots using ipads, attendants using androids, LOL.