Coffee, tea or Galaxy? American Airlines selects Samsung GALAXY Note for their 17,000 flight attendants
0. phoneArena 20 Sep 2012, 02:15 posted on
Later this year, American Airlines flight attendants will each be given a Samsung GALAXY Note as part of a program top put information about each passenger on a flight just a fingertip away from each attendant; the program will start later this year and roll out through mid 2013...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
A very smart move.
3. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Nice Job, hope this stuff continues to happen in the future for Samsung, Good Choice American Airlines :)
5. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3757; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wow, i'm sarcastically amazed America didn't choose Apple.
Lucky them flight attendants.
6. JC557 (Posts: 1516; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
I'm surprised the pilots didn't get Notes as well instead of the iPad. That stylus could come in handy.
7. CheerfulCharlie (Posts: 13; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Let's HOPE that they are referring to the Note 2, which will begin shipping in one month.
9. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
the original note is still highly capable, and since its the older model now they are probably cutting AA a deal on them.
8. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Hey, weren't the android fanboys bashing them for using Ipads earlier?
I can see why the note, since the stylus and all that, but strange that they are using competing platforms, pilots using ipads, attendants using androids, LOL.