Coffee, Tea or Apple iPad mini? Hawaiian Airlines offers passengers the tablet to use on 14 flights
0. phoneArena 30 Aug 2013, 03:59 posted on
Starting September 1st, Hawaiian Airlines will be offering the Apple iPad mini as an entertainment option on all 14 of its wide-body Boeing 767-300 aircraft; a company called Bluebox Avionics, a provider of inflight entertainment solutions, will provide 1,500 iPad minis on 14 B767 aircraft serving 14 routes between Hawaii and the U.S., Asia and the South Pacific...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. garlic456 (Posts: 102; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
Wait... Are you saying the aircrafts became so light just because there isnt papers anymore?
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 723; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
thats the aloha spirit! ipad mini for passengers, for a couple of hrs.
4. Sauce (limited) (Posts: 1054; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
MUCH better than the same f*cking issues of "Sky Mall".
6. JMartin22 (Posts: 641; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
They should have opted for the 2013 Nexus 7. It's cheaper and much better on the hardware specifications. I doubt they're that tech savvy though. Isn't the airline industry in a financial strait? Why are they hurting their budgets more with this kind of stuff lol.