Clove has Sony's SmartWatch 2 listed for sale in the UK, expected to ship mid July
0. phoneArena 05 Jul 2013, 07:17 posted on
According to Sony, their SmartWatch 2 will be available through Clove (a UK retailer) on July 15...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Feanor (Posts: 663; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
The price raise is massive! I bought the previous model for €80 and I had thought that I would gladly pay a further €50 for a better screen, which was the biggest disadvantage of the previous Smartwatch. But this is an entirely different price segment. It better be really good this time.
3. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 504; Member since: 07 May 2012)
are you being sarcastic, it's luxury, when has luxury every been cheap/reasonable
4. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
"Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, diving, snorkelling, water related work or fishing"
Outside these situations, I can pretty much use my phone and turn off Bluetooth to save some battery. So no thanks.
5. oister85 (Posts: 470; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I have a feeling that Samsung smart watch is going to be better .