Clove: black Galaxy S III with 64GB storage to launch in early October
0. phoneArena 17 Aug 2012, 08:47 posted on
It looks more than certain now that T-Mobile customers won't be the only ones who will have the pleasure of getting a Galaxy S III in stylish black. After retailer MobileFun reached out to the media to report that the black Galaxy S III will launch in a few weeks, now another UK retailer, Clove Technology, has allegedly revealed that a black version of the international Galaxy S III will become available in early October...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Finally the 64GB version available.
7. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Totally worth the wait. I mean, if you still haven't bought one, and looking to buy one, this is it! It's gotta suck for peeps who wished for 64 gig version and just recently bought a 16 or 32 gig.
9. StringCheese01 (Posts: 64; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
Whoa is there really that big of a market for the 64GB version? Is it really that bad to get 32GB and get a memory card?
10. xXMAKESHIFTXx (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
though i love having that much space I'd rather have removable memory as well solely so I can at least salvage the data in case of having to swap phones
12. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
build-in memory more ok than having m.card
and also that big memory is good when you capture 1080p video....
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
so its like a "black" credit card. It is status for geeks. "oooh, you got the black one, you must be rich!!!?". lolol
5. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
the black looks soo black!
i kinda like it
6. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
thanks sammy for black 64 gb version i really love to have one.
8. Aeires (unregistered)
If they can match the bezel with the blackness of the screen, awesomeness on display. Can't tell from the picture where the screen ends and the bezel begins, and that's an outstanding thing.
11. rla2680 (Posts: 18; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
I want the black one for Sprint.....16gb though. I am not crazy about the pebble blue.
16. Cyan3boN (Posts: 437; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
its nothing but a marketing tactic, it was planned from day one.
17. wademvp91 (Posts: 11; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Dude, that looks really freakin sexy. I had the Blue one and it was alright, but it looked kinda gross too if the light hit it right
18. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Too late Samsung.. If there was a black S3 from day one I would've got one, but now I'm waiting for the next Nexus.
19. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
maybe this will get me to give up my bionic...
20. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I'm planning on buying the 16GB S3. Do you think it's worth waiting until this is out and seeing whether Samsung drop the price of the 16GB slightly?
21. vicorama (Posts: 8; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
"However, the store has also informed that the black GS III will come with 64GB of built-in storage... only. "
does this mean no sd card slot?
22. Googlethis (Posts: 179; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
If it has a 64gig internal storage and the ability to use a sd card im buying it and the buying a 64 gig card and putting all the tv shows and movies i can on it. lol i have a list.