Close-up shots of T-Mobile G2's keyboard appear
The buttons seem very well spaced and the whole chiclet keyboard layout emits quality and comfort. The T-Mobile G2 should be available for $199 at the end of September.
T-Mobile G2 Preliminary Specifications
1. hjr954 (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:48 0 0
If u ask me they look like they affect what homescreen your on if you notice that the one on the left has the box all the way to the left bigger and vice versa My theory is that if you have it slid open if you clik the left one it will take you to the next homescreen on the left
2. fkjf (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2010, 11:37 0 0
whats they!? I hope this keyboard is like the TP2 which is does as far as texture
3. Wellington L. Washington Jr (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2010, 16:32 0 0
When will the My Touch 3G Fender get update to 2.1 or 2.2, also when is the T-Mobile G2 coming out
4. Cee Jay (unregistered) posted on 08 Sep 2010, 18:17 0 0
September 29th to be exact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Daryl209 posted on 08 Sep 2010, 18:28 0 0
The Vibrant or the G2....decisions decisions.....