ClockwordMod Recovery about to get update to version 6
1. fur0n (Posts: 69; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
now they just need to make it so you can flash your rom without needing to root your phone.
2. torr310 (Posts: 572; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I owned the Rezound. The previous version didn't work well with flushing the ROM sometimes. Amon RA Recovery is a better choice.
CWM worked great with my Moto Droid X though.
8. roscuthiii (Posts: 1931; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I used to have a Droid Eris and Amon RA seemed to work better with that. I wonder if Amon RA just works better with HTC phones (or, if the reciprocal is true and it's just that CWM doesn't) since it's so prevalent on handsets from other manufacturers.
10. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 434; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
is Amon RA even still out? i used it on my Eris too...
3. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
Excited for the new update. CWM was always my choice on my Epic 4G Touch. With the ICS source out, I am looking forward to this version of CWM.
4. zeidof (Posts: 13; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
Hey koush, any official recovery for Razr xt910/912?
5. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
CWM has some bugs i dont like :(
hopefully they fix it, then i will use it
9. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i still prefer 4EXT for my Desire S.. But might try this.. the only feature these custom recoveries needs is the flashing boot.img without using fastboot command (and PC) for all the phones that use that..
11. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Hopefully it works for the RAZR.
ALthough, I am using BootMenu, and it many aspects it is as good or better.