Clock problems still seem to haunt the iPhone
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2011, 09:07
Some of you probably regret expecting your iPhone's alarm clock to wake you up on time last Sunday…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kcombs posted on 15 Mar 2011, 09:20 0 0
that's what people get for never powering their phone off!
3. BaiGanyo posted on 15 Mar 2011, 10:11 5 4
Can't even make a clock work correctly. Pathetic...
6. Beaker (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 10:40 4 4
Motorola cant get their hardware to work properly. Now THATS pathetic...
9. Sniggly posted on 15 Mar 2011, 11:45 3 3
What hardware of moto's doesn't work correctly as long as you don't buy cheap?
4. jskrenes posted on 15 Mar 2011, 10:24 5 0
The sad part about this is that it already happened last year.
5. jeans94621 posted on 15 Mar 2011, 10:38 3 3
I have a iphone 4 and a ipad and I know about ten to fifteen people with ios devices and nobody had any problem with the time change.
7. 530gemini posted on 15 Mar 2011, 11:02 3 4
I really don't get this. I never had any problems with my alarm on the iphone4.
8. dphins82 posted on 15 Mar 2011, 11:17 2 3
I had no problem either. I don't know what people are talking about when they have a problem.
10. Sniggly posted on 15 Mar 2011, 11:46 7 3
One of my friends did have this problem. Nuff said.
11. taco50 (banned) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 11:50 4 2
I didn't have this issue on my 4 either, but I'm sure some people must if it keeps getting reported.
12. p0rkguy posted on 15 Mar 2011, 12:22 1 1
I believe the ones submitting these claims are the ones that aren't using DST or in a DST zone.
15. godlymagic (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 13:58 1 0
I have two iPhones on my family plan, one iPhone 3g s 16gb Black and one iPhone 4 16gb black. My fiance has the 3g s and it did not update like it was supposed to, thus making it late for her morning class. My iPhone 4 however, updated properly as it was supposed to getting me to work on time. It could be an issue with 3g or 3g s models specifically? The majority of these comments I'm reading that are not having the problems are owners of iPhone 4's.
16. godlymagic (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 13:59 0 0
and she had her auto update ON.
17. godlymagic (unregistered) posted on 15 Mar 2011, 14:00 0 0
It did however...update in the middle of the afternoon..AFTER she was done with her whole schedule. it's either an apple or AT&T issue or both.
14. kcombs posted on 15 Mar 2011, 13:22 1 1
the problem is that some people turned off the auto update on the time, we have info in the system about it. I work for ATT this has happend before. it's not an apple issue it's user error.
19. luis_lopez_351 posted on 15 Mar 2011, 16:05 2 0
the problem is!!! apple cant tell time. JESUS!!! people. ;) it was a simple joke dont go "u butt hurt" on me.