Clock problems still seem to haunt the iPhone
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2011, 09:07 posted on
Some of you probably regret expecting your iPhone's alarm clock to wake you up on time last Sunday…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kcombs (Posts: 275; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
that's what people get for never powering their phone off!
3. BaiGanyo (Posts: 308; Member since: 07 Feb 2011)
Can't even make a clock work correctly. Pathetic...
6. Beaker (unregistered)
Motorola cant get their hardware to work properly. Now THATS pathetic...
9. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
What hardware of moto's doesn't work correctly as long as you don't buy cheap?
4. jskrenes (Posts: 209; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
The sad part about this is that it already happened last year.
5. jeans94621 (Posts: 4; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
I have a iphone 4 and a ipad and I know about ten to fifteen people with ios devices and nobody had any problem with the time change.
7. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
I really don't get this. I never had any problems with my alarm on the iphone4.
8. dphins82 (Posts: 16; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I had no problem either. I don't know what people are talking about when they have a problem.
10. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
One of my friends did have this problem. Nuff said.
11. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I didn't have this issue on my 4 either, but I'm sure some people must if it keeps getting reported.
12. p0rkguy (Posts: 685; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
I believe the ones submitting these claims are the ones that aren't using DST or in a DST zone.
15. godlymagic (unregistered)
I have two iPhones on my family plan, one iPhone 3g s 16gb Black and one iPhone 4 16gb black. My fiance has the 3g s and it did not update like it was supposed to, thus making it late for her morning class. My iPhone 4 however, updated properly as it was supposed to getting me to work on time. It could be an issue with 3g or 3g s models specifically? The majority of these comments I'm reading that are not having the problems are owners of iPhone 4's.
16. godlymagic (unregistered)
and she had her auto update ON.
17. godlymagic (unregistered)
It did however...update in the middle of the afternoon..AFTER she was done with her whole schedule. it's either an apple or AT&T issue or both.
14. kcombs (Posts: 275; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
the problem is that some people turned off the auto update on the time, we have info in the system about it. I work for ATT this has happend before. it's not an apple issue it's user error.
19. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
the problem is!!! apple cant tell time. JESUS!!! people. ;) it was a simple joke dont go "u butt hurt" on me.