Clearwire still reviewing offer from Dish Network
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Feb 2013, 02:13
With a number of Clearwire shareholders still opposing the proposed deal to be acquired by Sprint, Clearwire announced...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cripton805 posted on 04 Feb 2013, 02:20 0 0
Didnt Dish already officially pull out of this deal? Their offer was denied and Dish retracted their bid.
2. Maxwell.R posted on 04 Feb 2013, 02:46 0 0
Dish is still pushing its offer, but to be honest, it is highly unlikely Sprint would approve such a motion to the shareholders.
3. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 04 Feb 2013, 06:56 1 0
\Sprint should have bought them at the 1.50 price per share or even lower. Sprint have the controlling share ownership so Sprint really has the upper hand
4. cripton805 posted on 04 Feb 2013, 16:11 0 0
I dont think so. You dont want those shareholders to sell.
I think this is a great move for the company and for a long ferm shareholder. I think Sprint will be the one to invest in at this moment once their LTE takes off.