Clearer version of Motorola DROID BIONIC teaser ad appears, shows battle of woman vs. machine
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Aug 2011, 20:25
Thanks to a clearer version of the teaser ad for the Motorola DROID BIONIC that we showed you yesterday, we can now see that the ad is about a battle between a robot and a Xena-type female warrior; the QR code seen in yesterday's ad is now gone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TreyTreyTaylor posted on 24 Aug 2011, 20:47 2 0
yea the $300 is starting to get to me. If the SII is announced for Verizon with a 200 contract price, its a done deal. Lol.
3. Thump3rDX17 posted on 24 Aug 2011, 20:50 1 1
while the Droid Charge holds strong at $300..doubtful.
4. biscutbob posted on 24 Aug 2011, 20:53 1 0
300 is a bit much.. I'm not due for an upgrade for a while though I hope it goes down in price.
6. Droider posted on 24 Aug 2011, 22:00 0 0
honestly this is pathetic. waiting for this phone has got annoying. verizon sure knows how to get the hype going - its like watching an amazing trailer and waiting to see the movie and when u watch it , turns out to be a piece of crap. the iphone didnt even use all this propaganda -_-
7. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 24 Aug 2011, 22:49 0 0
GIVE UP GIVE UP AND FEED THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!
8. bayhuy posted on 25 Aug 2011, 00:44 0 1
Give me the lady naked, and keep back your phone.
Honestly, is there anyone impressed by these ads?
Grab it and it grabs you....
9. Axion (unregistered) posted on 25 Aug 2011, 13:15 0 0
The qr code takes you to droiddoes.Com bionic countdown page.