Clearer version of Motorola DROID BIONIC teaser ad appears, shows battle of woman vs. machine
0. phoneArena 24 Aug 2011, 20:25 posted on
Thanks to a clearer version of the teaser ad for the Motorola DROID BIONIC that we showed you yesterday, we can now see that the ad is about a battle between a robot and a Xena-type female warrior; the QR code seen in yesterday's ad is now gone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 581; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
yea the $300 is starting to get to me. If the SII is announced for Verizon with a 200 contract price, its a done deal. Lol.
3. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
while the Droid Charge holds strong at $300..doubtful.
4. biscutbob (Posts: 82; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
300 is a bit much.. I'm not due for an upgrade for a while though I hope it goes down in price.
6. Droider (Posts: 24; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
honestly this is pathetic. waiting for this phone has got annoying. verizon sure knows how to get the hype going - its like watching an amazing trailer and waiting to see the movie and when u watch it , turns out to be a piece of crap. the iphone didnt even use all this propaganda -_-
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3101; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
GIVE UP GIVE UP AND FEED THE MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!
8. bayhuy (Posts: 320; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Give me the lady naked, and keep back your phone.
Honestly, is there anyone impressed by these ads?
Grab it and it grabs you....
9. Axion (unregistered)
The qr code takes you to droiddoes.Com bionic countdown page.