Clamshell shaped Sony Tablet P gets UK launch
0. phoneArena 25 Nov 2011, 14:48 posted on
The clamshell shaped Sony Tablet P is now available in the UK for 499.99GBP ($773 USD) and is powered by Android 3.2 with a dual-core Tegra 2 processor doing the heavy lifting; the tablet features a pair of 5.5 inch displays and has PlayStation Certification...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
I was avidly waiting for this, but a Tegra 2 chip for $700, ill pass. :(
4. Owlet (Posts: 446; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
If you're in America it could be cheaper if and when it gets here.
5. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
This and the PSV should have been the same device.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5742; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
This is why Apple is doing so well in the tablet segment. When manufacturers come out with some hair-brained concept that just doesn't make it, Apple gets a few more months (maybe a year) of market hegemony. The only way the P makes it in the U.S. is with a selling price less than $200 out-the-door. At that price point, the buyers would never be iPad buyers, so no net loss to Apple.