Claimed first camera sample from the Samsung Galaxy K (S5 Zoom) appears
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2014, 02:23 posted on
A sample picture has appeared, carrying the EXIF tag of Samsung SM-C115. The S4 Zoom is SM-C101, so the codename might indeed signify this year's edition of Samsung's Galaxy K compact camera with phone functions. There is nothing much else to be told from a single picture, except that the camera focused on the background, instead of the shrubbery right in front, but the photo looks decent otherwise, and we are eagerly expecting to put the eventual Galaxy K through its paces...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mayur007 (Posts: 385; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
They are good, as a camera phone not as a smartphone
Their only quality is camera otherwise nothing much
3. sergiobr (Posts: 402; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
No WP !!! Nokia made the wrong move ... windows. Nice picture,but we need low light shots ,and higher (1') sensor (please Sammy).
5. Kal-el (Posts: 91; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
I want real optical zoom ...not digital "lossless zoom" ...sure agreed better than regular digital ...but optical hands down...after all your comparing 2 camera eccentric phones so we'll talk cameras not OS cuz ...we all know which way that goes LMAO
14. SleepingOz (unregistered)
My 6months old Note 3 still offers a better overall experience than it.
18. express77 (unregistered)
He might be talking about user experience only and not about camera quality Mr. Lie detector.
19. sergiobr (Posts: 402; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Note 3 user too, in good light all the tops have a good look.
4. 0xFFFF (Posts: 2605; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
If Samsung announced a new model, the Galaxy S5P, a version of the S5 that included a really nice camera with OIS and Xenon flash, that would be interesting.
This thing, "Galaxy K", should remain in the lab. I'd rather have a better camera without a cell phone OS. Android, especially Samsung's "extra lag" version of it, does not making taking pictures any better.
6. fireblade (Posts: 661; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Meh, still much noise. G3 camera has better quality.
7. htcforlife (Posts: 32; Member since: 15 Apr 2014)
Damn! Imagine putting that thing to your ear and people thinking that guy has gone nuts
Still looks more like a camera than a smartphone sammy!
Remember its a smartphone based camera not a camera based smartphone
9. NIGER.AREA (Posts: 11; Member since: 14 Apr 2014)
I don't understand the role of this Galaxy camera series.
13. gigaraga (Posts: 692; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
This will definitely trump the Lumia series and their 'cameras'.
15. surethom (Posts: 232; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Very nice but if the "phone" is still thick & not 3 times thinner than last year's model then no thanks.
20. Elrod (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Apr 2014)
try doing some research not just copy paste what other blogs post
fake made with sony DSC-H200...tssss