Claimed close-to-final iPhone 6 design pictures leak, allegedly taken with Google Glass
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2014, 06:32 posted on
After months of crude dummy leaks, we are finally getting something that might resemble the finalized iPhone 6 design more than those plastic prototypes that get tossed around in front of the Kremlin. The design snaps have allegedly been taken on the sly with Google Glass, claims the source, though at the end the author cautions that these renderings might be still a work in progress for Apple, or that's what we are grasping from the translation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Finalflash (Posts: 3064; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Yea....I highly doubt this is real. Firstly, it looks like that guy is taking a picture of the phone on a computer screen or the like, meaning he is taking a picture of a picture. Second, it also would be fairly difficult to secretly take pictures with Google Glass attached to your face, unless foxconn or whoever was in charge of this model allows you to walk around with Google Glass without a problem.
2. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
there is nearly 3 months to release and Im done with these leaks -__-
3. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
All Apple products looks elegant, but not sexy or stylish.
Fake yet again. No one knows how the IP6 will look like, until September.?
22. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I doubt it was even taken by GLASS.
31. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
'All Apple products looks elegant, but not sexy or stylish. ' what a dumb :D
4. Frankiebeans (Posts: 33; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
I don't even know how to respond to this.
5. tiara6918 (Posts: 2035; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Another day, another leak. Well done cook with building the hype of your overrated phone
6. toranji (unregistered)
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 21184; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Looks better than what's been shown thus far. Thanx PA.
29. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Yea me also finally agree to this flame war troll, Darkkjedii.
10. darkkjedii (Posts: 21184; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Explain how a phone, that will sell over a 100,000,000, or close to that in total units during its run, will be any type of fail. Wouldn't you love to have all the money this fail makes?
17. Iodine (Posts: 1329; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
He wrote FALL implying he is saving money for it.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 21184; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
He meant fail, trust me. I've seen his posts, don't be so easily led bro. Tell me what post #14 meant to say.
21. Awalker (Posts: 1495; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
I'm not sure it will sell that much but if someone wants iOS they only have one choice. Samsung could sell a 100M devices easy if they were the only Android player in town.
11. superfans (Posts: 155; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
If this is iPhone 6 , im so buying one . Although the front camera looks fake.
14. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Yea me also to waiting to buy it. The last IPhone I had was the IP4.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 21184; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
"Yeah me also to waiting to buy it" dude are you like 3 yrs old, or something? Gee wiz man.
27. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
What was wrong with saying "yea me also waiting to buy it"...?
So it's wrong for people to act like a kid sometimes?
32. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"What was wrong with saying "yea me also waiting to buy it"…?"
1. There was an extra to, as in "…also to waiting to buy…"
2. Misspelled Yeah.
3. Starting a sentence with And (see post 28 below).
Taken together, it indicates an element of language challenge. If you want to act like a kid, that is your choice. But understand that will put forth a certain perception of your level of maturity, which can influence how seriously your posts are taken.
35. darkkjedii (Posts: 21184; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Thank you DXD, about time someone sees it other than I. Dude is a complete joke, and really thinks he's taken serious. Not!
28. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
And you act like one.
Look at you, a huge oversized 6ft 5inch middle aged guy is so desperate to camp with your old middle aged saggy wife, whose 40+. Wth. Lmfao.
Look at you the guy who couldn't read and write properly 18 months ago.
Look at you, who robs others to fund your tech gadgets.
Look at you, who looks for trouble and causes flame war.
Look at you, who never contributes, nor provides answers to other users to incline in the conversation, nor is helpful. Cause people come here to learn from others.
More like you should wise up, kid.
38. AlbertAribe (Posts: 167; Member since: 21 Jun 2014)
Me too. I'm gonna upgrade my iPhone 5 to iPhone 6.
I will never go back to any android phone or tablet. I can't find the TV Series, movies and music that I want to download. Now, I'm happy using the iTunes and I spend more $500 on iTunes purchasing TV Series, music and never regret at all.
19. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It looks nice but upper bezel a bit too big.
20. MrOCD (unregistered)
It looks like they really shrunk down those bezels!
23. promise7 (Posts: 876; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
What a really crappy pic... I like this render and think the iPhone 6 will look very similar to this,
25. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Yes, I think your link is the closest to what Apple ultimately ends up announcing for the iP6.
34. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
"What a really crappy pic…"
Not the best advertisement for Google Glass…. The pic looks kind of like what my Palm Treo took - all grainy and color-less.
36. TechDork (Posts: 292; Member since: 10 May 2010)
Look, let's just stop with the leaks & rumors & hoopla. Nobody knows what the iPhone 6 is going to look (outside of Apple & the folks making it) until they have the keynote. All of this is really getting annoying & just...I don't know. All these pictures of so-called "dummy devices" & such. I'd rather not having any leaks & just let the Keynote be the surprise unveiling. Same thing with the iPhone 4. We already knew what it looked like before Keynote & it wasn't even a surprise at that point.