Claimed Huawei Ascend D3 leaks out, flaunting minimum bezels all around
0. phoneArena 23 May 2014, 05:31 posted on
If you thought that Huawei's highest point for the season is the stylish Ascend P7 that we reviewed not long ago, we'll have to inform you that it will actually be the Ascend D3. Coming to replace last year’s Ascend D2, the D3 is supposed to sport a 1080p display, and the octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 920 processor that includes four 1.8GHz cores, and four 1.5GHz cores...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
First Sony and Apple, now HTC? Seriously Huawei just because you are Chinese company doesn't mean you can just copy...
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1718; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
They are saving a tons of money on R&D :P just saying. But that's pretty good looking device.
8. vincelongman (Posts: 2217; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
HTC stole that design from a Chinese company
The Oppo Find 3 had that design back in 2012
Also I believe Blackberry used that design before HTC as well, can't remember the name of their phone though
Oh well its a good design, I wouldn't mind if more companies stole that design, especially if LG used that design but with small bezels
10. CoastCity (Posts: 194; Member since: 07 Mar 2014)
Bezel-wise is still an achievement. Black area illuminated:
11. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1017; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Little detail you forgot, HTC uses this design for the dual speakers, every single phone you mentioned (Find 3 and Z10) do not have dual speakers and therefore those things are useless on them.
12. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Now that you mentioned it, it does looks alot like z30
4. iMemo (Posts: 109; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
Looks a lot like the Htc M7. But still pretty good I must say...
5. Ghost04 (Posts: 87; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Most people said that it looks like HTC . But actually it looks more like LG G2 .
If you don't believe me , you can compare yourself .
It doesn't have front speakers like HTC , and it's bottom is not 100% like like LG .
As it have slim bezels it looks like LG .
So , it's a Huawei . Their own creation . Every phone looks like one another with small differences .
6. 3rdDegree (Posts: 176; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
I believe the CEO of Huawei said in an interview not long ago that "QuadHD displays are stupid"
9. gnppw (Posts: 34; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Thin bezels with ultrabig htc-style black bars.