Claimed HTC G2 screenshot confirms simplified Sense 5.0
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Feb 2013, 09:08
We got sent what a tipster claims is a UI screenshot taken on a test HTC G2. The G2 has been rumored for a while now to be one of the affordable HTC warriors this season, and might be announced later on at the MWC Expo, or, who knows, even at next week's HTC One event...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 13 Feb 2013, 10:37 12
Give me 200 new widget please...
I love sense widget :p
2. imkyle posted on 13 Feb 2013, 10:39 1
They wifi, battery bar, cellular network bar on top need to be changed. Same damn color green for such a long time. And have them all one color.
4. yowanvista posted on 13 Feb 2013, 11:54 0
lol.. This is fake, it's a custom theme/launcher. You guys really fell for this..
5. feres13 posted on 13 Feb 2013, 12:03 0
The previous sense 5 screen shots looked great : the sleek new clock, the cleaner icons and folders...
6. babyk posted on 13 Feb 2013, 13:18 4
HTC dont have to change anything this is way better than previous leaks. HTC needs to work on lags and a bit more useful features and lowering memory usage thats all please keep sense 4+ ui or 4.1
7. Taters posted on 13 Feb 2013, 13:42 0
HTC needs to start working on not sucking. Your chances of success improve greatly when you do not suck.
8. bayusuputra posted on 14 Feb 2013, 03:34 0
it doesn't suck, it's just heavy.. it's actually a nice UI.. Their chance of success will improve greatly when they can make Sense optimized and lightweight while improving its functionality.