Claimed HTC G2 screenshot confirms simplified Sense 5.0
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2013, 09:08 posted on
We got sent what a tipster claims is a UI screenshot taken on a test HTC G2. The G2 has been rumored for a while now to be one of the affordable HTC warriors this season, and might be announced later on at the MWC Expo, or, who knows, even at next week's HTC One event...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Give me 200 new widget please...
I love sense widget :p
2. imkyle (Posts: 1046; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
They wifi, battery bar, cellular network bar on top need to be changed. Same damn color green for such a long time. And have them all one color.
4. yowanvista (Posts: 339; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
lol.. This is fake, it's a custom theme/launcher. You guys really fell for this..
5. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
The previous sense 5 screen shots looked great : the sleek new clock, the cleaner icons and folders...
6. babyk (Posts: 252; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
HTC dont have to change anything this is way better than previous leaks. HTC needs to work on lags and a bit more useful features and lowering memory usage thats all please keep sense 4+ ui or 4.1
7. Taters (Posts: 4368; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
HTC needs to start working on not sucking. Your chances of success improve greatly when you do not suck.
8. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
it doesn't suck, it's just heavy.. it's actually a nice UI.. Their chance of success will improve greatly when they can make Sense optimized and lightweight while improving its functionality.