Claimed Apple iPhone 5S batteries snapped on the conveyor belt
0. phoneArena 28 Jun 2013, 08:02 posted on
Alleged parts from Apple's upcoming iPhone 5S are not leaking, they are pouring these days, with the front panel, chassis assembly, innards, and various bits and pieces already displayed for the world to see, indicating we shouldn't expect much from an outer design change perspective. Now the battery for Apple's iPhone of 2013 has been snapped on the proverbial conveyor belts, telling us that test production is in full swing, and it should be, if Apple wants to deliver the goods in time for the September unveiling...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 19819; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The 5S is not a big deal. People know it will look like the 5, but be upgraded internally. It's the low cost iPhone, and the larger screen one that they seem to be very secretive about. All S series iPhones will look like their predecessor...no secret there.
2. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Well said Dark everyone (I may be guilty a bit) I whining saying they are rubbish because it looks like they haven't changed anything....
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 19819; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah WH, I'm not even shocked at leaks about the 5S. Who knows apple could be happy about the leaks, cuz it keeps the leaksters from prying too much lol. I still think a larger screen device will launch this year, could be totally wrong though. Whatcha think?
8. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
How about Fingerprint scanner?
and New camera? OIS sensor? I am really waiting for their new camera. iPhone 5 still beats many of the 13mp camera phones.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 19819; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's true potato. Ip5 camera is a very strong point, it's actually my fav part of it. I'm waiting as well to see what apple does this fall.
19. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
13mp revolutionary camera with OIS and BSI sensor for low-light shooting like Lumia phones.
22. rallyguy (Posts: 620; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
I would say it's on par with the Sony Experia Z line since the iphone uses a Sony camera.
25. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
But iPhone has optimized the camera much better than Sony.
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 19819; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I don't think he meant it in a bad way, just disappointed in the same look potato.
11. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
you're right bout that cause it looks the same from the last pic that we saw. Plus they will never change the design pretty soon they will FAIL
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 19819; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude shut up. You continue to place both feet in your mouth every time you post. And you wonder why no one ever really responds to you. I respond just to silence you, but you keep mouthing off. At least this time you didn't use "too" in place of "to"...silence.
3. mobi_user (Posts: 150; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
I feel all this to be intensional propaganda by the company itself, to keep this market buzz going around there product.
If anyone can snap, they can snap the whole device itself and not the fragments.
Like if these is actually the production line then the battery will have details what type of thing it is. And the person could have given more details to it.
4. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
are those condoms i am seeing?
10. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
was gonna comment on it but you got there before me. lol
23. quakan (Posts: 1358; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
9to5Mac is reporting those are standard size condoms in Asia.
15. robinlim85 (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 May 2013)
i never know condoms was in the equation when apple build an iphone...
24. quakan (Posts: 1358; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
I guess Apple is planning on making the next iPhone "fully interactive".
16. Luuthian (Posts: 240; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'm curious to see what additional battery life the phone will get. That's basically a 100mah increase. Not very much really, but considering what the phone can do with a simple 1450mah battery (when Android phones require over 2000mah), it should be noticable.
21. Myerstyle (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jun 2013)
Ya same 4" at least the 5S. There's a lot of stupid people out there, I've been in telecommunications for the last ten years, used to hate iPhone due to the first launchings (3,3G,3GS, and 4) havering poor reviews on battery life and reception. I finally tried the 4S and its been great. I'll wait for the 5S as the 5 has been getting same bad reviews