Chrome for Android gets update
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2012, 21:24 posted on
Google Chrome for Android has been updated for the first time since the browser rolled out of Beta; while the update doesn't bring any new features to the browser but does remove some bugs and repairs some security issues...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Did i just seriously wait 2 hours for some new news..... ugh
2. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
It slowed down the load time and the scrolling is laggy.
3. redsox420 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
What versions does Chrome work with? I am using GB on my Infuse.. I went to the play store and my device isn't supported. WTF
4. messiah (Posts: 438; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
Read the article again before 4:20. The answer is there. 4.0
5. md227a (Posts: 141; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Posting from the new chrome right now, not bad. Seems a little bit faster.
7. redmd (Posts: 1250; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
but it's Laggy when scrolling down unlike Firefox.
8. Captain_Doug (Posts: 990; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Quick ICS browser seems faster and works with flash. I have yet to see the benefit of chrome. Plus I really like quick controls. Best idea ever. Sometimes I try and use it on my homescreen since it would just make sense. Then I end up moving my maps icon....
10. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I still think the stock Jelly Bean browser is faster than Chrome. I'd rather use that. I do like some chrome features though, like swiping the screen to change tabs. Maybe I'll give chrome another try after this update.
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I updated Chrome yesterday and I do see a boost in speed. Phonearena loads a few seconds faster than before.