Chinese white-box vendors push the envelope with $100 quad-core tablets
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 04:14 posted on
With mobile chips advancing to a level where even affordable solutions provide a lag-free Android experience, Chinese white-box device vendors are in an extremely strong standing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Better devices than the ipad mini because they run on android, yet coas one tenth its price.
3. BiN4RY (Posts: 83; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I wouldn't nessesarily think so. Generic Chinese android tablets are known to have extremely s**tty OS optimization and support.
2. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3798; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Wow! That's totally cheap!!
I'm worried about the build quality though.
4. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
More cheap Chinese $h!t with questionable quality, but i guess if u wanna buy a new tab every year you wont mind. I'd still rather stick to Nexus or Asus tabs if i want an Android tab.