Chinese source says they have the real iPhone 5 parts, will allow you to play with them for $7, 900
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Aug 2012, 05:44
The most interesting thing is the backplate, which NetEase claims is the real metal/glass infused deal, and the folks there will allow you to rent and play around with the various components, including the backplate, for 50, 000 yuan, around $7, 900...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. thelegend6657 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 05:57 12
If it change too much it won't be an iPhone anymore
12. doejon posted on 22 Aug 2012, 06:48 7
than u can buy a older iphone cuz u will not notice any change
! same os design almost the same futures... nothing special wil be in the next iphone
23. E.N. posted on 22 Aug 2012, 19:57 1
It looks pretty classy to me
26. zuckerboy posted on 23 Aug 2012, 11:14 0
yes good design but It is overdated It must be change at least in my opinion
10. CharlieAtInfinity posted on 22 Aug 2012, 06:37 8
It will ALWAYS be the same design no matter what...
If they do change it then Apple customer will run away from that...
2. thelegend6657 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 05:57 8
Who the f**k would pay that much to play with a backplate that nobody can verify its genuine ?
The only type of person that I can think of are retarded rich people
4. tmcr7 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 05:59 4
I wouldn't get caught holding that ugly piece of trash. Why would I pay that much to play with it? Good luck with that!
7. aayupanday posted on 22 Aug 2012, 06:04 3
Who on Earth would want to play with those crappy parts !
8. rusticguy posted on 22 Aug 2012, 06:12 4
I am not an insane to pay for junk ... no not even after launch :)
9. CX3NT3_713 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 06:20 4
Tsk tsk..someone's smoking that crack.. who in tha hell would, pay........
24. SugarShockFrantic posted on 22 Aug 2012, 21:46 1
your honor i assure i am not smoking crack XD
13. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 22 Aug 2012, 07:12 3
Looks like this year it will be 253 iPhones left in a bar.
16. groupsacc posted on 22 Aug 2012, 07:58 1
I thought it was crazy at first, but more I think about it, it makes sense, cus there will be counterfeit manufacturers who'd kill to get their hands on this.
18. cornerofthemoon posted on 22 Aug 2012, 08:46 1
I think the two toned back looks weird and unbalanced.....But it may look better in person.
19. whoisnetworkdood (banned) posted on 22 Aug 2012, 08:59 0
wow, why would I or anyone else be ripped off? Even if you are rich or well-to-do this is not worth it for any phone.
22. twashington4 posted on 22 Aug 2012, 13:01 0
If this isn't the actual parts from the IPhone 5, it for damn sure isn't too far from it. I mean, c'mon...how much do yo think they'll actually change the thing? Here are few things you can bet on...it'll be a slab form factor...it'll have rounded corners...the screen will be larger. Oh and it will be rectangular and likely available in black and white. Metal and glass will be primary materials. There you go folks...I don't think anyone is going to be surprised when the final design is released. I won't. It'll be an elongated IPhone 4S with LTE. To be honest, the IPhone 4/4S design is really nice. They really don't have to do anything to it...other than enlarge the screen a bit. I think that's what most folks are really looking forward to.
25. Seannyc posted on 23 Aug 2012, 03:10 0
Its chinese its prolly a bootleg XD (im chinese, u say that u racist)