Chinese source says they have the real iPhone 5 parts, will allow you to play with them for $7, 900
0. phoneArena 22 Aug 2012, 05:44 posted on
The most interesting thing is the backplate, which NetEase claims is the real metal/glass infused deal, and the folks there will allow you to rent and play around with the various components, including the backplate, for 50, 000 yuan, around $7, 900...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
If it change too much it won't be an iPhone anymore
12. doejon (Posts: 359; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
than u can buy a older iphone cuz u will not notice any change
! same os design almost the same futures... nothing special wil be in the next iphone
26. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
yes good design but It is overdated It must be change at least in my opinion
10. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
It will ALWAYS be the same design no matter what...
If they do change it then Apple customer will run away from that...
11. wendygarett (unregistered)
As long as apple don't remove the logo :)
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Who the f**k would pay that much to play with a backplate that nobody can verify its genuine ?
The only type of person that I can think of are retarded rich people
15. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
No , they want your liver
4. tmcr7 (Posts: 161; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
I wouldn't get caught holding that ugly piece of trash. Why would I pay that much to play with it? Good luck with that!
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Fake!!!! Dont get cheated!!!
7. aayupanday (Posts: 520; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Who on Earth would want to play with those crappy parts !
8. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I am not an insane to pay for junk ... no not even after launch :)
9. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1983; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Tsk tsk..someone's smoking that crack.. who in tha hell would, pay........
24. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
your honor i assure i am not smoking crack XD
13. Aeires (unregistered)
Looks like this year it will be 253 iPhones left in a bar.
16. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I thought it was crazy at first, but more I think about it, it makes sense, cus there will be counterfeit manufacturers who'd kill to get their hands on this.
18. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 516; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I think the two toned back looks weird and unbalanced.....But it may look better in person.
19. whoisnetworkdood (banned) (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
wow, why would I or anyone else be ripped off? Even if you are rich or well-to-do this is not worth it for any phone.
21. dclrodriguez (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I'm fine with just looking at the photos.
22. twashington4 (Posts: 81; Member since: 24 May 2010)
If this isn't the actual parts from the IPhone 5, it for damn sure isn't too far from it. I mean, c'mon...how much do yo think they'll actually change the thing? Here are few things you can bet on...it'll be a slab form factor...it'll have rounded corners...the screen will be larger. Oh and it will be rectangular and likely available in black and white. Metal and glass will be primary materials. There you go folks...I don't think anyone is going to be surprised when the final design is released. I won't. It'll be an elongated IPhone 4S with LTE. To be honest, the IPhone 4/4S design is really nice. They really don't have to do anything to it...other than enlarge the screen a bit. I think that's what most folks are really looking forward to.
25. Seannyc (Posts: 59; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
Its chinese its prolly a bootleg XD (im chinese, u say that u racist)