Chinese retailer 360Buy.com sells 3,000 Cyan Nokia Lumia 920 pre-orders in one hour
0. phoneArena 17 Feb 2013, 21:14 posted on
A hard to read tweet from Chinese retailer 360Buy.com indicates that pre-orders of the Cyan Nokia Lumia 920 are selling like hotcakes in the country; the tweet indicates that 3,000 units have been ore-ordered in one hour although some believe that this is more a matter of low supply than super strong demand...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Bernoulli (Posts: 1181; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
... Well let's hope it's not artificial and that this nokia handset sells well! Go nokia!
3. tusshharish (Posts: 317; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
nokia is making progress........nokia go and top the world..
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Thats false information, they sold 300, not 3000
19. windroid (unregistered)
You have a big trauma regarding Nokia Phones... maybe your fathers didn't gave you one when you asked for it.
But don't worry when you become an adult person and eventually earn some money then you can buy one by yourself.
2. belovedson (Posts: 811; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
i just picked one up in shady condition for a stellar price
4. Johnnokia (Posts: 295; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Nokia has something huge at MWC in Barcelona.
The lion is coming back to have the crown again.
8. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Nokia will remain 5th no matter what they put or use, Apple and Samsung dominates. They have the crown for huge brick and with an empty OS, limited apps, which are way expensive than iOS apps. The king of mid spec phones with high price is back. Enjoy life with connecting people, while Apple uses custom made High end CPU along with the very best Power VR 5 series GPU, same as Samsung. Samsung adverdise about power and specs and speed, Nokia adverdises all about standard scrap commercial parts used by typical scraps™®©
15. alterecho (Posts: 465; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
"Samsung adverdise about power and specs and speed"
Samsung advertises about other companies/competitors, mocking them. Samsung has no respect for others, so shouldn't deserve it.
18. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 910; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Ugly Troll...run away, and find another sandbox to ruin!
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2701; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
That's less than what LG has been selling over a longer span of time in 2013... 1 per second as per some article on PA. This one is less than 1 per second.
7. husfus (Posts: 62; Member since: 21 Oct 2012)
Do your math again, LG sells 3600 l series phones per hour worldwide while 360buy china sells 3000 lumia 920s per hour. You forgot the rest of china and world
9. rusticguy (Posts: 2701; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Ok so 920 sold more than LG's globally? At launch Micromax A116 was all sold in 15 minutes from just one online ordering channel in India. Actually google started a new trend with Nexus 4 :)
12. phil2n (Posts: 458; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
who needs that info BTW.. we all know how to read and that was reported in GSMarena and in Phonearena. So think it's unnecessary to put that info in here
11. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 69; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
As a user of both android and windows phone 7 i think android is still light year ahead in functionality but smoothness on windows phone is uncompromised.
17. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 910; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
WP7 is yesterday's OS, and so no wonder you feel it's lacking. Also, try upgrading your computer from Win95, and you'll find there have been some improvements during the past few years...
16. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Um, Xiaomi phone sold 200 000 online, in one hour, if I'm not mistaken.