Chinese phone makers starting to build sub-$50 3G Android phones
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Jul 2012, 03:50
When it comes to prices, no mobile operating system can beat Android - starting from as low as $100 and going to as high as you can imagine, the platform is present…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. evolutionqy7 posted on 18 Jul 2012, 05:20 3 0
We have a carrier specific smartphones for around 60 euros in Ireland. Vodafone Smart 2 got 3G WiFi Bt 800 MHz processor. Some of the galaxy mini's dropped the price to 80 euro.
What's the big deal about this???
4. Ronoc039 posted on 18 Jul 2012, 05:29 2 0
I think the idea is that these phones are not linked to any carrier and sold unlocked...
3. Ronoc039 posted on 18 Jul 2012, 05:28 1 0
One more bump in the road as nokia tries to hold onto the cheap phone market...
5. Aeires (unregistered) posted on 18 Jul 2012, 07:08 0 0
The death of the feature phone, sorta. If it wasn't for data plans, it would be a complete death.
7. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 18 Jul 2012, 21:18 0 0
haha true!! when you look at people hands now a days, you'll see a galaxy y...
8. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 18 Jul 2012, 21:18 0 0
if these phone makers could at least make 1ghz processor nad 3.5" capacitive screen... samsung will be really going to be upset... :)