Chinese media approves of Tim Cook's apology about the recent warranty-related issues
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 06:45 posted on
Well, what do you know, when one of the biggest tech companies in the world issues an apology letter, the Chinese state media appreciates it and drastically changes its tone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It is a nice thing that the Chinese media approves the apology.
LOL. Look at the picture, looks like Tim Cook is happy! xD
3. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Yeah, with a big smile and a huge sigh!! Of relief that is, ;)
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha.... It should be like this " ;-0" not ":D".
2. lyndon420 (Posts: 2967; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Just have to work on their image on this side of the pond now. We'll be expecting change here apple. Waiting for your letter...
5. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Maybe he could apologise to all European ifans forced to pay 200 euro to repair their 13 month old iphones because of not having the legal free right of having it come with a 2 year warranty!
6. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Apple always innovates ... even in cheating and then regretting that they had cheated ... says myxtyxpyx :D