Chinese government says no to naughty apps in the App Store
0. phoneArena 18 Apr 2013, 02:51 posted on
Chinese government officials have told Apple that it must remove pornography from the App Store; just a month ago, an app was allegedly pulled from the store for giving users access to banned books in the country; when developers agree to create an app for Apple, they sign an agreement prohibiting the use of pornography on the software...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. deadstroke (Posts: 113; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
a other apology for tim cook and his gangs Lol ^-^
2. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Living in China is like living in jail and stripped of human rights
3. MartianMe (unregistered)
You can almost say the same thing about the US....oh!!! sick apple..
4. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Sex is something natural that all mammals go through for reproduction, while majority of the people treats it as a taboo. I guess we dont have to worry about earth being overpopulated; human population will decline on its own.
5. lyndon420 (Posts: 4157; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
China is overpopulated...this is just their way of saying no sex here please - had enough of that here.
8. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
booo.. no sex is same as no air for men...
6. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The chinese government wants a bite of the Apple. Doing business in China is different than most of the world, government corruption can be seen in every level. Chinese government probably wants Apple to give large sum of money to the government or something. Im chinese and I know the Chinese government love to make sh*t up, when they want to look good or gain support for something.